ESCAPE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dipper's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Time to escape." Bill said. Finally. It took five hours for him to come up with a plan. Just a couple hours ago, he had murdered that loser, Mabel. Revenge is sweet.
"Ok, so I'm going to use my powers to get out of this cell. And I'll kill anyone who gets in my way. " Bill pulled the pocket knife out of my vest. He smiled at it, looking at his reflection in the shiny blade. Then, he held out a hand. A blue flame appeared in his-er-my palm. He touched the cool metal handcuff with the flames. As the metal began to rapidly warm up, it turned red. Within a minute the metal had melted from the extreme heat. The flaming liquid metal fell away, leaving my blistering burnt wrist in its place. Bill did the same to the other cuff, burning it away. He smirked and admired his work.
"And now I leave." He said, swiftly walking towards the cell door. He turned the knob, but we heard a loud click. The door was still locked. Bill turned the handle, more forcefully and a loud noise was heard. He had managed to break the lock! He pushed the door open and stalked outside, into a long dark hallway. He slowly, cautiously began down the hall, glaring into the gloomy cells that contained other prisoners. As he reached the end of the hall, a man in a cell called out.
"FREE ME!!!!" He then began to maniacally laugh. Bill shivered, and opened the surprisingly unlocked door. He walked into the entryway, where two guards stood, oblivious to his presence. With a snicker, Bill produced the pocket knife, and stabbed it through the first guards side. With a shriek, the first guard collapsed to the ground. Bill twisted the blade out of his side, blood spurting out of the wound and soaking my vest. The other guard spun around, but to late. Bill reached up and ran the blade across his throat, slitting it. The wound exploded with blood, and began soaking my hat, as Bill ducked. He ran to the front doors, and pushed them open. Sunlight pierced the clouds in the sky, and Bill squinted at the light. I heard him snicker.
"Gravity Falls, you better watch out. The Dorito is here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG BILLLL THE DORITO IS HERE LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Anyway, so how's this book been? Good? bad? Hey, I recently released this new book, Ask or Dare Fnaf and Gravity Falls, so uh, would you guys mind checking it out? PWEASE? *baby eyes*
Anyway, the video above is Bill's theme song. So yeah.
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYYYYYEEEEE