Not Long For This World

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dipper's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kid, you have got some serious issues." Stan said poking my shoulder.
"Leave me alone." I hissed. Bill had not been leaving me alone, always ranting about the most random things. And it was making me very irritable.
"You made Wendy, Soos, and your sister upset. And you didn't apologize."
"So?"
"So you have not been acting right."
"And this concerns you how?" I growled glaring at Stan.
"Whoa kid, I'm just looking out for my family." Stan stood up, and went to the fridge, grabbing two cans of Pit Cola.
"So tell me, what's on your mind?" Stan asked, taking a sip of his drink.
"Well it's more like someone IN my mind." I muttered.
"What was that?" Stan asked.
"Nothing." I said, glaring at my can of soda.
{Hey Pine Tree, you realize Stan still likes you.} Bills voice rang out through my head. {I think I'll change that.}
"No Bi-." Bill cut me off, and forced himself into control.
"Stan, your looking quite old." Bill snickered.
"Yeah I'm old. Dipper your eyes look weird. And your voice sounds a bit different."
"Doesn't matter." Bill glared at Stan.
"You are looking so old. Probably not long for this world. I hope you die soon."
Stan gasped.
"Why would you say that?" He growled, standing up.
"No one likes you, Stan. We are all sick of you giving orders, and we hope you die soon."
"Wha-why? Dipper! Y-you..." Stan's eyes began to water. Tears streamed down his face. "Good bye, Dipper." Stan growled leaving the room.
"Bill, go die in a hole." I hissed. I just heard his demonic laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Sir Dippingsauce. No friends, and Bills plan is coming along nicely. My IPad is about to die, so remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, Byyyyyyeeeeee!