Just a Bit More Convincing + The Cone Of Shame

A/N omg my cat, Gertie has to wear the cone of shame. That's the picture of him above.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dipper's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I think a nice nap will do me some good." I said, stretching back into bed. I was tired, and just plain out upset. I knew Bill was playing mind tricks with me...and I was falling for them. I was scared. Bill is very clever, and has powers so I'm not in a good spot here. As I closed my eyes, I thought about the past events, from the moment I made that stupid deal with Bill, to now. Life was good. Then he destroyed it. Then he tries to convince me to become his friend. Not a great plan. But he had his ways of making it work. I felt sleep pulling me in. It was time to rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bill's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhhhh! Noooooo! Pine Tree knows I'm trying to manipulate his mind! He's resisting! This is awful. Maybe I could tamper with his memories...change them. No....it would be more fun getting him to change himself. He just needs a little more time. Soon he will see from my perspective. Soon. Ah, but now little Pine Tree is asleep. Why don't I go pay him another visit. With a snap of my demonic fingers I appeared in Dipper's dreamscape. He was having a very strange dream. I could see him walking through a forest of pine trees. How ironic. I floated over to him.
"Hey! Pine Tree, nice dream your having, eh?"
"B-Bill?" He stammered, looking up at me.
"The one and only!" I laughed.
"Why are you here." He asked, glaring.
"Well, you see Pine Tree, I need to speak with up you about something. I know your mad at me but...maybe I can fix this situation." He gave me a confused glance.
"Listen to me kid. I'll give you some...uh....reasoning."
"Go on."
"I think I helped you out by severing the connections between you and all these people. To start Stanford is old and will most likely die in the near future. And you will miss him, right?" Dipper nodded.
"So now you won't suffer as much. Because you won't have had as much of a connection with him. Secondly, you and Shooting Star are growing older. These sibling relationships don't last long. Eventually you two will go your separate ways. And you guys are kind of reaching that stage. Next up, that cashier girl, Wendy. You knew that relationship wasn't gonna last." Dipper glared at me.
"She's to old for ya kid. Better get it over with before you become to attached. And finally, Question Mark. Summer is going to end, and you might never see him again. So instead of missing your friend, you can go make new ones, with out thinking about him." Pine Tree nodded.
"You've made a good point, but since you destroyed the connection early, I have no friends."
"Pine Tree, you and I are in the same boat. We are both hated and have no friends. So how 'bout this. Pine Tree, I will become your friend."
I waited for a response.
"And I will be your friend as well." Dipper said with a smile.
"So then we are friends?"
"We are friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things are looking bad for Dipper. And everyone else. Except for Bill. AHHHHH NOOOO WHYYYY???!!!!
I'm happy Bill is winning so far though. That's a nice change. Ok. Um....Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram, but gold byyyyyyeeeeee!!!!