Friends "Help" Friends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dipper's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stretched arms and yawned. That was a nice sleep. Then I remembered Bill. We were friends now. Maybe I had misjudged him. The first two encounters with him, we had just started off on the wrong foot. Bill was actually a good guy. Maybe...or maybe this was just him manipulating my mind....no. I don't think so. Bill is a friend. He was just lonely. He needed me, and maybe I needed him. All was good.
I felt especially cheerful today. I don't know why. I just did. I bounced down the stairs.
"Hey, Mabel!" I said, smiling at my sister, who was chilling on the couch, watching Ducktective.
"Why are you so cheerful? Huh? Are you gonna be a dork to everyone again today? Hurt everyone's feelings again? Just go away." She growled.
"Whatever." I said, trying not to let her dampen my mood. I walked into the gift shop, and walked over to Wendy, who sat, looking bored, at the register.
"Hey, Wendy." I said with a wide smile.
"What is wrong with you?" She asked, glaring at me. "You are a jerk to me and then your all 'Hi Wendy let's be friends again?' No. Go away Dipper." I sighed, and walked away, passing Soos.
"What's wrong with you, dude?" Soos asked, glaring at me. "Why are you suddenly trying to be friendly with everyone? No one cares dude. You were a cool dude. But this isn't cool dude." I growled at him, and broke into a run, rushing up the creaky stairs to the attic.
"Why does everyone try to make me angry?" I asked with a sigh.
"It's ok Pine Tree. They are just being...stupid." Bill's voice rang through my head.
"I am your friend. Not them, Pine Tree." I nodded at this.
"And friends help friends, Pine Tree. Let's get a little revenge." Bill pushed me out of control. I didn't object. I knew that I could trust Bill. We were friends...unless...no I can't doubt his friendship.
Bill walked to my dresser and pulled open the top drawer. He began to dig around, and with a happy 'yes!' he pulled out a pocket knife.
"Bill, what are you doing?" I asked, in a surprisingly calm manor.
"Getting revenge." He simply stated. And I didn't question him. If my family hurt me emotionally, why can't I hurt them physically? No! Dipper what are you thinking?! Bill has made you insane! But...I'm fine with him hurting them.
They deserve it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG WHAT IS BILL GONNA DO TO THEM???!!!! Haha you gotta wait 'till next chapter to find out. So tell me, are you hoping Bill succeeds, or are you hoping Dipper wins? There is hope for both sides. Bill seems to be winning, but Dipper is still hanging on. Tell me in the comments who you think will win! Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!