The Hospital

~~~~~~~~~Bill's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~
"Dipper no!" Mabel yelped as Dipper collapsed. I left Pine Trees body and watched Mabel as she rushed over to him. Poor Shooting Star. Her brother got hit by a car. Shame.
"GRUNKLE STAN!!!" Yelled Mabel. I heard a crash and Stan came up the stairs.
"What Mabel?" He growled sleepily. Then he seen Dippers body and gasped. He threw his keys at Mabel.
"GO START THE CAR AND I'LL BRING HIM TO IT!" Grunkle Stan yelped. Mabel rushed down the stairs, and Stan picked up Dipper's body. I quickly entered Dipper's fainted self as Stan carried...us...away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dipper's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh! Owwww." I moaned as I sat up. I looked around the room. Where was I? Then I remembered: Bill got me hit by a car. I was most likely in a hospital room.
"Bill where am I?" I demanded. I could hear Bill snicker.
"Your in the hospital, obviously."
"Dang it Bill, this is all your fault!" I growled.
"Ahahaha! Your find Pine Tree! Just a broken arm and two broken fingers. Oh, and a lot of scratches and bruises." I looked down at my arm, which was in a cast. My hand had a cast too. My whole body felt like it was on fire.
"Bill, I changed my mind! I don't want to know who the author is!"
"Oh, but Pine Tree, you already made the deal. Ahaha!"
I groaned. Why? Why was Bill doing this?
"Look, I'm sorry kid. I've never been hit by a car Y'know. I just uh... well this sounds weird. To you! Ahaha! I wanted to feel PAIN. It's my favorite human feeling. Ahaha!"
I groaned. If Bill liked the feeling of pain there was sure more to come.
-------------------Three Days Later-----------------
Now, I was out of the hospital. I was back at the Mystery Shack. I still had to wear a cast on my arm, but other than that I was pretty much healed. Bill had been ignoring me. He took over once or twice to feel the pain because he's a strange creature. Now...I just needed a little...*yawn* sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bill's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haha! The kid already is hating me. Not exactly my intentions but...it happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS!!! Sorry for such a short boring chapter. Um...I just wanted to update so..HERE YA GO!!!
REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYYYYEEEEE