He will ruin your life, Dipper

~~~~~~~~~~~Dipper's Point of view~~~~~~~~~
Soos had tied us (me and Bill) to a chair, and Bill was struggling and clawing to get out.
"Let me out, you big oaf!" Snarled Bill.
"Dipper, this isn't like you. Whatever your doing quit it. Your like...possessed or something, dude." Soos said, scratching the back of his head. Bill hissed and pulled at the ropes.
"Curse these stupid noodle arms." He growled, giving up. He laid back into the chair.
"All yours Pine Tree." Bill thought to me. "Oh and if you mention that I'm in your body, I will kill you." Bill pushed me back in control. I let out a sigh of relief. My own body. I had feelings and emotions. I could move my muscles again. It felt great.
"Soos, I don't know what came over me." I lied. "I just...just...uh."
"Dude that wasn't cool." Soos interrupted. Suddenly, I heard a loud bang, and turned my head.
"Ugh Dipper." Mabel growled from where she stood. "Why are you here?"
"I-I."
"Never mind I don't care. I'm going to go play with Waddles. BECAUSE HES NOT DEAD." She turned and left.
"Dude, there is something wrong with you." Soos continued, turning his attention back to me. And then I felt Bill push me out of control. No!
"Haha, no stupid there's something wrong with you. You are fat and ugly. Who could ever love you? Huh? Who? You look like the ugliest beaver in the world. Or the fattest of ugly elephants. Questi-I mean Soos. We all hate you." Bill growled, with a smirk. Soos gave him a blank stare.
"D-Dipper. Why w-w-would you s-say that?" Soos stammered, his eyes filling with tears.
"You are an awful person, Dipper. Don't bother asking me to come help you with any of your monster hunts any more. I'm done with you, dude. Just go away." Soos's eyes were spilling with tears. He quickly untied Bill and raced out of the room sobbing. Bill pushed me back in control.
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!???" I practically screamed, tugging at my hair.
"Relax, Pine Tree." Bill Ciphers voice rang through my head.
"They hate me!" I felt my eyes grow wet with tears.
"Y'know, Dipper, I don't exactly get any love either. You and I are the same."
"No, Bill. We are not. We will never be the same."
"Why not, Pine Tree? Think about it. We are both hated and miserable. We have no friends or loved ones. Pine Tree, we share the same body! We are the same."
"Bill...we are not the same. I HAD friends and loved ones. But you have taken that away from me. I only have Grunkle Stan left. But that's one more loved one then you." I sighed and sat down on my bed. I thought about what Bill had said. Maybe we were a bit alike. Maybe his words had truth to them.
Maybe Bill is right.

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻Authors Note🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
Hello! Lumeo is back! Anyway, so just wanted to tell you that, this book most likely will be finished before May, 2015 so I will try to update everyday. But no promises. Also feel free to ask me to read your books! I love having new books in my library. Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, byeeeee!