That Awkward Moment When You Get Hit by a Car

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bill's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh look. A car was about to hit us. I wondered how that would feel? I didn't want to kill myself...yet. I stepped to the side, so the car would only hit half of me. I could hear Dipper screaming his head off.
"BILL MOVE PLEASE BILL I DONT WANNA DIE!!! BILL!!!"
"Calm your face Pine Tree. I'm just experimenting with pain!" I laughed. Then the car made impact. I heard a crack come from my arm. I was knocked off my feet and I flew into the air, landing hard on the concrete on the side of the road. Pain shot up through every part of me. And...it felt great! I laughed.
"Wow that feels amazing!" I snickered.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU CRAZY THATS MY BODY!!!" Yelled Dipper from the back of his-or maybe my mind.
"Pain is HILARIOUS!" I replied.
"Bill! You are insane!"
"Sure kid what's your point?"
"I don't think pain is funny!"
"Well I do, Pine Tree."
"But this MY body!"
"Shame." I snarled. Pine Tree was like really annoying.
~~~~~~~~~~Dipper's Point of View~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't believe it! Bill just let me get hit by a car! In less then twenty minutes after the deal. I was now scared for my life. Bill could kill me!
Bill looked down at my arm. If I was still in control of my body, I would have gagged. I could see my bone was crooked, poking into my skin. Luckily it was at least still in my body and not poking OUT. My fingers were all bruised and bleeding pretty badly.
"Bill! Why would you do that?!" I felt like I would cry. Bill tried to move my arm.
"Jeez, your arm is so useless. I mean come on, it only got hit by a car!" Snarled Bill. "Here kid, have your body back." I could feel Bill pushing me back in control.
"Wait, Bill, NO!" But it was to late. My whole right side felt like it had been hit by a car...oh wait....it did. I felt a searing pain up my back, from making impact with the ground, and I had a major headache. My arm though...it felt like it was dead. I could feel tears in my eyes. I looked around to see if the driver of the car had stopped. Nope. What a jerk.
"Bill!" I gasped. "Please...do something." Tears stung my eyes, rolling down my cheeks. Bill just snickered.
"What's wrong Pine Tree?" He asked. I managed to stand up, and began to stumble down the road. I gasped for air as I felt another sharp pain rip through the right side of my chest.
After tripping and stumbling down the path for what seemed like an eternity, I fell onto the lawn of the Mystery Shack. It was still dark so I was most likely the only one awake. But I still called out.
"MABEL!!! S-SOOS!!! W-W-Wend-dy!!! Stan..." My voice grew weak, and I closed my eyes, laying in the grass.
"Ok, kid I'm done watching you struggle." Laughed Bill. Just as I felt like I was gonna faint, Bill pushed me away and took control. He moved my tired body into the shack, and with much effort, up the stairs. Bill was panting hard, by the time we reached my room.
"Jeez, Pine Tree. I'm not used to having my lungs feel like they are gonna explode-in fact I'm not even used to having lungs." Groaned Bill. He pushed open the attic door, and called out to Mabel. She sleepily sat up. Mabel rubbed her eyes and glanced at Bill-I mean me.
"OHMAGOSH DIPPER WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" She screamed. Then Bill gave me control. And I fainted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Bill's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahahaha! Yes! This was a good start. Step one has begun! Drive Pine Tree into insanity! All I had to do was a few things to unnerve him. Then...mess with his family and...oh you'll see. AHAHAHA!!! This will be so much fun! But seriously. Getting hit by a car felt amazing. No sarcasm! That was awesome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~
Yea! A new chapter! OMG BILL YOU HIT DIPPER WITH A CAR!!!??? Yes. Good job! Sir Dippingsauce is still awesome. Wut. Bill is better than Sir Dippingsauce. Ok. Um. Remember reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYYYYEEEEE