Waddles=Bacon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dipper's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I groaned as I studied the pages of my journal. I had looked at theses pages a million times and still gotten no where.
"Ugh why?!" I yelled, putting my face on the table. "I'll never figure this out."
"Wow, so eager to give up it seems." Bill's voice rang through my head.
"Shut up, Bill. I don't have time to deal with you." Bill had been annoying me half to death these past few days. Always judging what I did. Everything I said, did, and thought. It was very annoying.
"Y'know Pine Tree, I'm bored. I think I'm gonna take over."
"Bill no!" But he took control anyway.
"Ahaha. Pine Tree you've got a strange body. Noodle arms. Giant head. Haha." I groaned.
"Bill, just stop." I had been regretting my deal with Bill since he got me hit with a car. I mean seriously, what psychopath just WANTS to get hit by a car? Like what the heck.
"OH DEAR SISTER COME HERE!!!" Bill's voice snapped me back into reality.
"Umm Dipper are you ok?" Mabel asked, giving Bill-I mean me, a weird look.
"Whaddya mean?" Bill asked innocently.
"Uh, you called me dear sister..."
"Ahaha! I can't call you that? Why not?"
"No no it's fine but uh it's strange."
"Anyway Shooti-I mean Mabel I meant to tell you that I gave your pig to the town butcher. Haha-er I was sick of that pig." Mabel's face twisted into a horrified expression.
"DIPPER YOU DIDNT PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS A LIE!!!" She yelped. Oh my gosh Mabel don't listen to him! There was nothing I could do.
"Ahahaha! Your pig is dead!" Mabel was crying now.
"She's all yours now." Bill snickered, pushing me back into control. I quickly ran over to Mabel and pulled her into a hug.
"Mabel it was just a joke I'm sorry."
"Well that was a sick joke, Dipper. You are an awful person." She growled, pushing me away. She ran out of the room. I sat down on the bed, with a sigh.
"Bill, what is wrong with you?!" I asked angrily.
"Oh just having a little fun, Pine Tree." He snickered.
"THAT WAS NOT FUNNY! Mabel probably hates me because of that." I could feel my eyes grow wet.
"I don't want her to hate me..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bill's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes. Step one was coming in nicely. Get the Pines family to hate Dipper. Drive him to insanity. Then step 2... He begins to think of me as his only friend...he listens to my reasoning....my logic...and that includes oh ahaha I can barely contain myself...MURDER! Oh what fun! Ahahahaha!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahahaha! This is so much fun! Okee sorry for not updating. I have been a very bad child and was banned from my IPad for a couple days 😈
So I just wanted to get a chapter out in honor of the episode Northwest Mansion Mystery! YAS THAT EPISODE COMES OUT IN 2 AND A HALF HOURS! YASSSSS
REMEMBER, Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYYEEE!!!!!