Flippety Floppen Floo

Ok guys, I know you were expecting an update but I need to just take a second and honor how amazing Northwest Mansion Mystery was. LIKE OMG IT WAS SO CREEPY LIKE EW AND IT WAS SO FRIGGITY FRACKEN AWESOME AND PLEASE KILL MEH BEFORE I EXPLODE!!!!!! Ok so if your a Gravity Falls fan and you did not see that episode YOU MUST. Like OMG IT WAS BETTER THAN SOCK OPERA WHICH WAS MY FAVORITE EPISODE! That's saying a lot. Ok so this next part is spoilers. So you haven't seen the episode, don't read this next part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, so at the last part of the episode old man McGucket comes up to Dipper saying he fixed the laptop and there is some apocalyptic event coming up. Dipper ignores him and tells him that they should talk tomorrow and just enjoy the party now. Then as Dipper leaves, Mcgucket flips open the laptop and we see a countdown. In less than 24 hours something is gonna happen. The the camera pans over to a painting on the wall. It is of a one eyed triangle destroying everything. Bill Cipher. If you do remember, Bill did say there would come a time in the future where everything would change. You can't stop him.
So my question is WHEN IS THE NEXT EPISODE COMING OUT!?!?
And what is Bill's Masterplan? Ok it was good to get all that out. Leave your theories in the comments section. Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE