Wendy, I Find You Ugly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dipper's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ah that's much better." I said, itching my arm. I had finally gotten my cast off. I laid back against my bed. Mabel had not spoken to me in the past 36 hours. She was still upset with me. Bill was also being rude as well. Taking over at the most inappropriate times. I would be having a conversation with someone then Bill would take over and say the stupidest of things. Like yesterday, I was flirti-I mean chatting with Wendy, and Bill took over and asked her why her face hurts his eyes. I spent 20 minutes explaining to her that I was just joking. Didn't work.
Now both Wendy and Mabel hate me...Bill is tearing my life apart. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples.
"Bill?" I whispered.
"Pine Tree?" Bill replied, imitating my voice.
"Is there a way I could just end this deal? I changed my mind I don't care who the author is."
"Haha! Pine Tree. No. That just won't do. A deal is a deal." Bills voice sounded slightly uncertain. Maybe there was a way...
"Don't be getting any ideas, Pine Tree! Remember I'm in your brain. I know everything you think. I'm the master of the mind." I sighed. He was right. Then suddenly I was pushed out of control.
"Bill!" I yelped as I was pushed into my mind.
"Sorry, kid but I want to have a little fun." Bill giggled. He walked over to the dresser, and opened it.
"Ooh, what's in here?" He asked, in a delighted voice. He pulled out a small blue chest.
"Oh no Bill please don't open that!" I whimpered. That box contained my most private stuff. I just smirked, and unclasped the lid. The first thing he pulled out was a pink sheet of paper, neatly folded into the box.
"Ooh, unsent letters to that cashier girl, eh?" He laughed, reading through them.
"Oh this is marvelous." Bill snickered, looking through my tons of letters to Wendy, that I had never mustered enough courage to give to her.
"look at this one!" Bill said, holding up a paper.
"Dear, Wendy." He began to read.
"I think you are really pretty, funny, cute and uh, did I mention pretty? I was wondering if you would like to go on a sort of date with me. Love, Dipper." Bill began to laugh.
"Oh she needs to see this one!"
"Bill, please no!" Bill began to shut the drawer, then hesitated. He stuck his hand into the drawer and slammed it down on my fingers.
"Pain is hilarious!" He said, with a psychotic grin. He skipped down the steps, and right up to the cashier stand, where Wendy sat, looking bored.
"Go away, Dipper." She hissed, when she seen me.
"Oh, but Wendy, I'm sorry. Here, accept this as an apology." Bill slipped the paper across the desk.
Wendy picked it up and read it, then slammed it down on the table.
"Dude! What is wrong with you? You act like a total idiot, then ask me to go on a date?" Her eyes began to tear up.
"There is something wrong with you! Your not funny! You hurt both my and Mabels feeling! This isn't like you, Dipper! So go straighten up, or I don't want to see you again." Bill laughed as she turned away.
"Aww, poor Wendy can't handle her ugliness." Bill snickered. But that pushed Wendy past the breaking point. As tears began to spill from her eyes, she whipped around and punched Bill-me straight in the face. People gasped as they seen what happened.
Bill quickly stood up and growled.
"Bill stop!" I screamed at him. My heart was broken and I was upset and angry. But Bill didn't take notice of my pleas. He lunged at Wendy and began clawing at her face, drawing blood.
"This will make you look a lot nicer." He snarled, as she began to kick and punch Bill's chest. She landed a good kick, knocking the air out of him. Bill fell back and snarled at her. Just as he was about to lunge, a strong pair of hands grabbed him-me...us? From behind. Soos had grabbed us.
"Dude, enough!" Soos said. Bill put up a fight, kicking, scratching, biting, and hissing, but Soos just held on to him.
"There is something wrong with you, dude and I am going to find out!" Soos stated, practically dragging Bill upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill! You need to take a chill pill! Jeez bro! So I see Bill's plan is coming along nicely. The Pines family are beginning to hate Dipper. Good. All is well. Btw, that picture is the cover of the book 'Demented, Even Crazier' I suggest you check it out.
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYYYYYYYYE