A b b y T a l k i n g T i m e

Walking into the ALDC on Monday was a weird for Amelia, who was still stressing about the lipstick message, she had spent the weekend with Max theorizing and they had narrowed it down to Studio 19 or aliens. When Max and Amelia walked into the Dancer Den the saw only Lilli and Pressley in there, which made Amelia incredibly nervous, seeing as she hadn't really talked to either of them.

Max on the other hand sat down and started chatting it up with the both of them as if they were old friends. After a couple minutes of only speaking when spoken to Amelia started to open up a bit more, laughing a little bit Pressley over some dumb memes and helping Lilli stretch out her back. That's how Brady, Hannah and Gia found them once they walked in and the all had varying reactions to this.

Brady all in all was excited to see Amelia coming out her shell, even if it was only a little bit. Hannah's face fell when she saw the look on Pressley' face when she was talking to her Max. And Gia, Gia was upset that these new kids where taking away her friends, when they knew nothing about them. When the three of them sat down, the circle that had formed got weirdly tense, with Hannah glaring like a kitten would at Pressley, on the other hand Gia was glaring like a lion at Amelia until Abby rolled in and without stopping yelled at them.

"Pyramid, now!" 

It was clear to everyone that Abby was in a mood, and that meant trouble for everyone. When everyone got in line it was obvious that two people were missing, Michelle and Sarah. Everyone kept looking towards the doors waiting for them to burst in, apologizing profusely and then they would just move on with pyramid. But unfortunately, that did not happen, instead after waiting two minutes Abby got impatient and yelled out to everyone in the room, "WHERE ARE MICHELLE AND SARAH!"

|| This week is already starting off bad || - Ashlee Hosbach

|| Last season, Michelle was fighting to get her kid on the team, now she can't even turn up to rehearsal, what the hell? || - Joanne Paolantonio

When nobody answered her, Abby just shook her head, "Too bad, I had big plans for Sarah this week, but I don't have time for people who don't respect mine!" Abby rolled in front of the line staring intimidatingly at every single child before going back towards the pyramid and ripping off the middle picture from the middle row, "Let this be a lesson to everyone, my time is as valuable as yours and you will respect it!"

Everyone took in a sharp breath and stood a little taller, not wanting to upset Abby more, "Moving on to last week," The three previous soloist looked towards the group in shame, "We did not have a winning solo, we had two that did not place and one that was second, I don't know which is worse," Ashley looked incredibly offended and went to speak up but Abby cut her off, "SHH! NO! THIS IS ABBY TALKING TIME!"

|| How is second place worse than not even placing? Am I going crazy! || || I thought I danced great, especially since I learnt most of my solo the night before the competition! || - Ashley and Pressley Hosbach

Abby took a deep breath before looking at Max and continuing her speech, "The only saving grace was the group dance, but even then I saw several mistakes that should not have been made," Max looked like the weight world had been lifted off of his shoulders and he let out a small smile while Amelia, who wore a matching smile, nudged his side.

|| I'm actually excited for pyramid this week, cause I know I did well at the comp, I mean I was the lead in the winning group dance || - Max Fevoro

Abby ripped off the cover for the first headshot on the pyramid, "At the bottom of the pyramid, is Hannah!" Hannah let out a defeated sigh, "Not only did you not place with your solo but your mother was a mess all week," Abby turned to face Ann, "You can't be screaming and yelling when we're in the dressing room, you need to have etiquette!"