H e r e F o r T h e D r a m a

It was quiet in Mommy Jail, something no one thought would ever happen. But it wasn't just quiet; there was something else. Joanne believed it was jealousy. Sandy thought it was her burning hatred for Joanne. Ashley thought it was just awkward. It was weird. For once, the moms all agreed that Joanne had gone too far. But, it didn't mean that they weren't living for the drama.

|| Joanne was so in the wrong it's not funny! I mean, what is her problem? || - Michelle Georgiana

|| Do I agree with what Joanne did? Absolutely not! Do I agree with the sentiment behind it? A little! But I don't think she went about it the right way! || -  Stacey Ketchman

|| You know, I'm sensing the tension between Sandy and Joanne. I think that if they just make up, it'll be better for the team! || - Ann Colin

Every so often, Ann would sigh; it was getting both increasing loud and annoying. It was a matter of time before someone got sick of it. That someone was Sandy. To be fair, she had good reason to be agitated, and Ann was asking for it, so when she sighed again, Sandy snapped. 

"What do you want, Ann? Can you just say it rather than passive-aggressively sigh about it?" There was venom in her voice, and you could tell that she was done with everyone. She didn't want to be here, but Juilet reminded her that Amelia needed someone to stand up for her when Juliet couldn't. She had spent the better part of the day before contemplating whether or not to show, which is why she was late to pyramid.

Ann was obviously not expecting that kind of attitude from Sandy. Still, nevertheless, she continued with a smile on her face, "Well, for one, I would like you to drop the tone," She giggled slightly, which caused many of the moms to roll their eyes, "But other than that, I think that you and Joanne should apologise to each other," After she finished she smiled when she heard utter silence, assuming it was because of her impressive and eloquent speech.

|| Did Ann hit her head on the weekend? Does she seriously think that Sandy is going to apologise to Joanne? She's delusional! || - Juliet Fevoro

"You want me to do what?" Sandy was appalled that Ann would even insinuate that she should apologise to Joanne after everything she's done to Amelia since coming to the studio. Sandy turned her head towards Ann and spoke calmly, "I don't know what you're on right now, but hell will freeze over before I even think of apologising to that even woman," Ann rolled her eyes, believing that Sandy was being too stubborn for not even trying out her idea.

|| Why do I even try at this point? It's like they don't even listen to me! || - Ann Colin

Joanne widened her eyes, attempting to give them an innocent doe-eyed look and said, "Well, I mean, if she apologises to me, I guess I could forgive her," This was crazy, at least in Sandy's opinion. This devil of a woman harassed her daughter, and now they wanted her to apologise? HELL NO! If Joanna seriously thought this would work on Sandy, she had another thing coming.

|| Have these women gone insane? THIS IS NOT NORMAL! She does not get to scream at my thirteen-year-old child and get an apology for it! OVER MY DEAD BODY! || - Sandy Hatchet

|| I'm watching this thinking, This is going to be good! Sandy is going to lose her s**t! Literally on the edge of my seat! || - Ashley Hosbach

Juliet also had an extremely volatile reaction to this statement. How couldn't she? She had seen Amelia go through hell and back from the time she was ten and this grown woman wanted to treat her like trash? It wouldn't fly on her watch! She turned to look at Joanne when she saw Sandy raise a finger to stop her.

Sandy took a deep breath, she could blow up at Joanne, but she needed to be the sane one for both Amelia and Juliet. Amelia needed a mother who wasn't seen as someone willing to argue with anyone she could, and Juliet needed somebody to keep her feet on the ground. If she flew off the rails now, nobody would be any the better for it.