G e t O u t !

"Speak of the devil!", at the sound of that voice, Abby stopped in her tracks, her face never faltering. She turned to face the woman she despised with an essentially fake smile on her face. Abby then saw Sandy standing right in front of both Amelia and Max, almost like a protective shield against the wicked witch, bringing a genuine smile to her lips. Abby knew that Sandy would go to the ends of the earth just to protect those kids. 

"I see you got some new toys, Abby! How nice! Especially with your record," Came the nasal voice of Cathy. It had been a peaceful couple of years without her, but it had officially come to an end. When Cathy mentioned Abby' supposed 'new toys', she looked pretty pointedly at Amelia and Max. Which made Sandy square her chest more to cover the children she dearly loved.

|| Breaking into our dressing room last week and writing a message on Amelia's mirror, that's strike one, calling my kids toys, that's strike two, one more strike and she's out! || - Sandy Hatchet

Suddenly the room exploded! Of course, it exploded, but no one expected it to be this quick. Ann started to usher the kids out of the room, all of them except Amelia. She even took Max with her! So there Amelia was, stuck between her dance teacher and some random woman, arguing about who knows what while she was trying not to cry. Then, finally, she just burst, "GET OUT!" 

The room fell silent, "GET IN YOUR OWN DRESSING ROOM! GO HARASS SOMEONE ELSE! I DON'T CARE! JUST GET OUT OF HERE!" Amelia took a moment to realize what she just said, but it was written on her face when she did. Wide-eyed and lips slightly parted, her hands were shaking as she just tried to steady her breathing.

|| I don't know why I just did that, I'm not normally like that! I just wanted her out and I didn't think! || - Amelia Hatchet

|| How dare this nobody speak to me like that! || - Cathy Nesbitt-Stein 

|| How many times is it now that one of Sandy' children has yelled at an adult? Too many! She has to get in trouble! || - Ann Colin

Abby honestly could care less about the number of times Amelia yelled. At least it meant she was talking to somebody other than her Mom and Max. She especially didn't care if it meant that Cathy got out of her hair. 

With Cathy out of the room, Abby took it as a cue to line up her soloists and freak them out right before they went on stage, "Soloist! Huddle up!" With that, she stopped all three girls to stop stretching and warming up, "So Gia, are you ready? You look amazing in the costume I designed especially for you!" Gia's eyes filled with complete and total fear - you never knew what Abby was going to do - she could take away her solo! "This is your opportunity to show me that you aren't just some pretty lyrical dancer and give me some oomf! If you don't do well, maybe we'll just go back to no solos; how would you like that?" Gia was almost shaking with dread as Abby swiftly moved on to the next dancer. 

|| Honestly, at this point it doesn't even matter what Abby says, I know that Gia's amazing and she's going to go out there and shine! || || Then Miss Abby might realize that we don't need new dancers! || - Joanne and GiaNina Paolantonio 

Sarah stood with her head held high, waiting for Abby critiques to come and try to shake her up. She was prepared for almost anything. Almost. "Sarah, you need to show me that you want this." That was all that was said to the girl. No criticisms of her. No criticisms of her mom. No threats for if she didn't win. Just one sentence. One sentence was all Sarah was worth to Abby. Nothing more than one measly sentence.

|| I don't know what's worse, Abby trying to rattle your kid before they go on stage or barely saying anything to them! || - Michelle Georgiana