B . S

For once, everyone at the Abby Lee Dance Company was excited about pyramid. Well, maybe excited is the wrong word to use. Nobody was dreading pyramid, which is an improvement. As long as no one did anything incredibly stupid, they should have a lovely morning. Like that'll ever happen. All the kids were sitting in the Dancer's Den, stretching and preparing to dance, all whilst making small chit chat with each other, trying to stay friendly and cheerful, which was becoming increasingly tricky considering that Sarah had accidentally told Max about the comments Gia was making about Amelia, so everything Max said to or about her was getting more passive-aggressive.

They stayed in that awkward tensionless yet tension-filled state until Gianna poked her head through the door and beckoned the kids forward, leaving them confused as to why Abby wasn't there. They all hesitantly entered the room and stood in a line, looking to see if Abby was hiding anywhere. 

|| Abby' not here, and that's freaking me out! Has she given up or something? || - Pressley Hosbach

When the kids looked behind Gianna, they could see the pyramid, which wasn't unusual but the fact that all of the headshots were already uncovered revelling to the world that Amelia Hatchet was on top once again. When Gia made no attempt to acknowledge the pyramid, it was brushed off, though secretly, everybody was thrilled to have skipped the insult fest for one week.

 When Gia made no attempt to acknowledge the pyramid, it was brushed off, though secretly, everybody was thrilled to have skipped the insult fest for one week

|| Abby' not here right now because she's in New York for... a business venture, so I'm supposed to be doing everything this week, and I'm nervous! || - Gianna Martello

"Now, as you may have noticed, Abby' not here right now," Gianna started off with, "She should be back by this week competition, but until then, she has left me in charge!" The kids and the moms started clapping, excited with the idea that this week was going to be less chaotic. 

|| At least we have a week away from Abby, so maybe Gia will actually get to do something this week! || - Joanne Paolantonio

Gianna blushed at the attention she was receiving but still continued with the speech that Abby had given her, "So, this week, we will be going to Groove in Mississippi!" She paused to allow for the kids to clap and then went on to announce the routines for the week, "For the competition, Abby entered two solos, one duet and a group routine! Lots of dances means lots of chances to shine!" The older woman's face lit up into a smile as she saw both the mothers and their kids perk up at this idea, which was always an incredible sight.

Gianna looked purposefully towards the moms and spoke in a serious tone, "Now, Abby has decided that I will be choosing who goes in what dance as well as choreographing them, so I hold all the power, got it? I'm running this show." The moms all nodded, never have had seen this side of Gia before.

"Oh! And I forgot to mention, this week is entirely dedicated to," She paused for dramatic effect as the kids started to drum on their laps, "BRITNEY SPEARS!" With that, the room exploded in cheers and squeals!