T e n s i o n s R i s e

After the massive blowout between Joanne and Sandy, an awkward tension was left in the room. Joanne was stood there, open mouth gaping like a fish, unclear of if she should go or not. The kids were left in a state of shock. They were not supposed to see stuff like that! Normally if a fight like that happened, the moms would immediately take them out of the room, but that seemed to have escaped everyone's mind this time.

And Abby. Well, Abby had seen a lot of fights. Hell, she had been in a lot of fights, but she had never seen one so volatile before. Sandy seemed so quiet and put together. It was a surprise to see her go at Joanne like that. And the fact that Juliet, who was definitely the more explosive of the two, kept her composure so well shocked Abby.

|| This is not great. As of right now, I don't have a duet partner because she just walked out of the building! We also now don't have a lead for the group dance! What are we supposed to do? || - Lilli Ketchman

|| This proves that if Abby treated the new girl like the rest of our kids, she wouldn't have lasted a day! I'm just glad that now everyone else can see that! || - Joanne Paolontino

Abby turned to face Joanne, furious, "WHAT WAS THAT?" Joanne simply shrugged, so Abby continued, "WHEN HAVE I EVER TALKED TO ANY OF THESE KIDS LIKE THAT?" The scolded woman couldn't even make eye contact with Abby, "WHAT YOU DID WAS DISRESPECTFUL AND UNESSCIARILY CRUEL! YOU'RE LUCKY I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE ANOTHER DANCER, OR GIA WOULD BE OUT OF THIS GROUP BEFORE YOU COULD BLINK!"

This elicited a gasp from Gia. Her mom had just cost her a place in this dance! Sure, it was unknowingly, but if her mom continued to behave like that, Gia would be punished for it! And that was something that neither Gia nor Joanne wanted. At all.

|| If my mom doesn't start acting nicer towards the new kids, I'll be in trouble! She doesn't have to like them! She just needs to pretend that she does in front of Abby! It's not rocket science! || - GiaNina Paolontino

Joanne stiffly nodded and turned to leave the room, not before rolling her eyes, leaving the kids in a state of shock. In less than ten minutes, they had witnessed Joanne storm in, yell at Amelia until she fled the room, then Sandy and Joanne had a massive blow-up, and to top it all off, Abby had a go at Joanne. And now they were down two dancers! 

The competition was tomorrow, and nobody knew if they would show up. If they didn't show up, the ALDC would have no duets and would be missing the lead for their group dance. Yay!

|| I don't think this could be any worse than it already is! || - Ann Colin

Upstairs, the moms were in shock. While some were mean, none of them had expected Joanne to go that far. However, she had crossed a major line, and nobody was happy about it. Even Stacey and Ann, neither of whom liked Amelia, thought that Joanne had gone about this the wrong way. And Michelle, Ashley and Tricia were pissed about what she had just done.

|| Joanne can't seem to process that Amelia and Max are assets to our team! THEY ARE HELPING US! || - Tricia Farrar

|| She's f*****g nuts! Who does that? || - Ashley Hosbach

As soon as Joanne came into the mom's line of sight, she was bombarded with a barrage of comments.

"What the hell was that?"

"What was the point of that?"

"That was real classy, Joanne! REAL CLASSY!"

"GOD! Do you have no sense of morals?"

Joanne just sat there and took it, knowing that she had just got rid of some dead weight. She had the tiniest smile on her face while that mom's all yelled at her, thinking of all the doors this would open for Gia.