D o Y o u T r u s t M e ?

When Amelia danced with Max it was like watching water roll in onto the beach: calm, peaceful and they made it look effortless. It was like they had been dancing together since forever. The same couldn't be said about Brady and Amelia. It wasn't that it was bad, it was just difficult, especially with the story Abby had given the group. It was about a girl being bullied at school and her best friend sticking with her throughout it all but in the end it becomes to much for her. Abby ran into two problems with this: 1) Whilst Brady' acting had improved a little he was struggling to fully grasp the emotions and 2) Amelia didn't really trust Brady. This wasn't Amelia's fault though, she had only every been lifted by Max and they didn't really do lifts. But Abby chose Brady to be the lead and now she had to make it work.

"BRADY! MAKE  IT LOOK LIKE YOU AT LEAST CARE ABOUT WHAT SHE'S GOING THROUGH!" Abby all but yelled at the poor boy, he had never experienced bullying. Sure he knew it was thing, but it was never a big thing for him. "GIRLS! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE DANCING AT THE BACK OF THE STAGE DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T SEE YOU!" Abby was going ballistic on the children (bar Amelia and Max) not because they were bad, it was that they could be better. It was going to be her golden restart from Nationals so they needed to win. At the moment though, it didn't seem very good for them. 

|| It's not that dancing with Brady is bad, it's just tense

|| It's not that dancing with Brady is bad, it's just tense. I mean, I can feel the other girls staring at the back of my head and it doesn't help that the others moms are making these snide comments. || - Amelia Hatchet

The rehearsal was not going how Abby had planned. Not even a little bit. So when Brady - the perfect dancer - fell out of his turns, she wanted to cry or scream. She chose scream. "OUT! I WANT ALL OF YOU OUT, IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO DANCE PROPERLY I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT!" It wasn't Abby' loud voice that frightened the two new kids, it was the fact that the camera people were smiling. Not the nice kind of smile, it was the "I could kill you in your sleep and not think twice about it" kind. As Max went to pull Amelia into the other room, Ms Abby stopped them. She had waited until one day until the competition to teach her new little dancers their duet, she wanted to see how they would do under pressure. Either way it's good business for her, they lose drama, they win drama. Now she was just waiting for a mother to come down.

||My kid should not be kicked out of rehearsal so Abby can play with her shiny new toys that she'll throw out in two weeks time so I'm in Sandy' ear trying to get her to do something || - Stacey Ketchman

|| I don't like the fact my children have a day to learn new choreo but I'm not going to be goaded by these mothers, so I'll bite my tongue and pretend everything is fine || - Sandy Hatchet