P a r t n e r P r o b l e m s

It had been a while since Lilli had been in the studio without the entirety of the group in there with her sure, Pressley was in there as well, but it was better than nothing. Now, she only had to hope that her mother wouldn't ruin this for her, which was easier said than done. Lilli had spent the entirety of the car ride home with her mom yesterday; just listening to her rant about it wasn't fair that she had gotten an acro duet, especially with one of the least flexible people on the team! Lilli didn't see the problem, though. Her last duet was an acro piece, and it was mature and won!

Neither Pressley nor Lilli had heard the song 3, so they spent some time listening to it at the start of their rehearsal, and they couldn't deny that it was a cute song for a duet. That was precisely what Lilli and Stacey hadn't wanted, cute. Cute was what Lilli had done since she was six, and she was a little sick of it, but it wasn't like she could do anything about it. She just had to suck it up—a lesson her mother had yet to learn.

Upstairs, all the moms could see that this was getting to Stacey, and they were enjoying the show. However, they weren't enjoying the bitching that went along with it. And there was a whole hell of a lot of bitching. Stacey couldn't shut up about how much she hated this dance, which made the rest of the moms hate because they couldn't stand listening to Stacey whine for much longer. 

"Lilli is a beautiful, technical dancer! Why can't anyone see that! My daughter is maturing, and no one seems to care!" Stacy didn't even bother to breathe between her sentences, "It's not fair! Lilli could be doing an amazing lyrical solo, filled with so many emotions and win, but instead, she's being forced to do some cheesy acro duet! Lilli could be doing so much more than what she's doing right now!" This is where Ashley started to care. 

|| Shame Gianna and Abby for giving your daughter crap dances but don't you dare bring my daughter into it because Lilli is no better than Pressley! || - Ashley Hosbach

|| Why can't we all just mind our own business and shut the hell up? It's not difficult, I promise! || - Juliet Fevoro

The moms knew not to engage with Stacey for the most part when she got like this. When Stacey was upset, she got vicious. But, at the moment, Ashely didn't seem to care. All she cared about was how Stacey talked about her daughter like she was trash. And Pressley was not trash.

"Stacey, you better watch your mouth when you're talking about my kid, okay?" Stacey just rolled her eyes and got her phone out to do god knows what, and that just pissed Ashley off more. "Very classy, Stacey! Ignore me! That's what we all do to you when you start throwing a temper tantrum like a two-year-old! It makes sense that your next static is the silent treatment when whining fails!" Stacey was barely holding onto her tongue, knowing it would get Ashley angrier.

|| Ashley' just like white noise, her voice goes in one ear and out the other || - Stacey Ketchman

Which it did. 

"You run around here like your kids, the best dancer in the world! NEWS FLASH! SHE'S NOT! OKAY! You think just because your daughter's been here the longest, she should have everything she wants to be handed to her! That's never gonna happen! Wanna know why? Because she's not the most talented kid in the room!" All the moms were listening intently; sure, Ashley had gone off before, but never like this. They were loving it!

Pressley was not. Hearing her mom yell at Stacey like that was embarrassing, seriously. Her face was now dusted light pink as she danced, not only because of the blood rushing to her head when she went upside down but also because of the total mortification she was experiencing. But, at least Gianna wasn't torturing her as Abby would've by making her stand there and listen to it, so that was a bonus, she guessed.