Y o u J u s t W a n t A t t e n t i o n

Abby kicked out all the moms, she started up on solos but she did something strange, very strange. Instead of having all the kids out of the room, working on technique or going to a class, she kept them in there to... watch? Everyone was confused, especially Hannah. In her mind Hannah was freaking, she had to learn her solo first, in front of everybody! It was embarrassing considering her whole solo was about how Abby didn't really care about her and how she wanted Hannah to make her pay attention to her. So she was dancing timid and small, like usual.

"HANNAH! THIS SOLO IS ABOUT ALL THE ATTENTION BEING ON YOU! SO EXPLAIN WHY YOUR OWN TEAMMATES ARE SO DISINTERESTED THAT THEY ARE STARING AT THE MOMS?" Abby was like a ticking time bomb, "HANNAH POINT THAT FOOT! THERE ARE FOUR GIRLS I COULD'VE GIVEN THIS DANCE TO!", and she was known for blowing up at kids, "AND THOSE GIRLS COULD DO THIS DANCE TEN TIMES BETTER THAN YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW!" usually for things their parents did, "IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN WANT THE DANCE!", but to Abby it was all the same, "GIVE MY SOMETHING! ANYTHING!", so she continued to do it. 

|| I am this close to taking this solo away from Hannah and giving it to Amelia, she's lucky I haven't already done that! || - Abby Lee Miller

|| On the inside I'm bawling, but everyone online made fun of me for crying so much, so over the break I toughened up, I swear! || - Hannah Colin

Everyone in that room was tense. They had been tense for the last hour and a half and everyone, camera people and Abby included, were surprised that she hadn't burst into tears and run to her mommy because she had cried over much less. So to see her standing up there with a smile on her face was shocking, especially considering the fact she was being yelled at every ten seconds, but none the less after such a long time it seemed as though Hannah had grown some thick skin.

 Upstairs Ann seemed to have a very different perception of what was happening. She seemed to think that Hannah was bawling like a baby and not one of the children in the room did anything to stop it.   At.    All. 

She was livid and by the time Abby had started to threaten to take away her solo she was ready to blow up, not at Abby, not at the moms, but at the children. She power walked down those stairs and opened the studio door like it was no ones business, and boy she was angry! Maybe it was because she had a lot of pent up anger from last season, or maybe it was because of the new kids that she realized Hannah's vulnerable position but something just made her blow up and she was not shy about it.

|| Why are none of those kids help in my daughter? Can't they seem that she's struggling? Especially that new girl, she should be getting the critiqued not my Hannah Banana! || - Ann Colin

Ann started the confrontation in the worst way possible, by talking to Abby, "Now Abby, tell me why you gave Hannah this solo if you're just going to take it away from her day one? It's not fair!" Ann whined. Abby just made a face and continued to teach Hannah and just thought hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. That seemed to infuriate Ann even more so she turned to the children, "Why are you all just sitting there?  Why are you not stopping her?" She turned to Amelia specifically, "Are you dumb or just a bad person?"

|| When Ann said that I just saw red! Who does this woman think she is? What gives her the right to talk - no yell - at my daughter like that? || - Sandy Hatchet

|| The moms sometimes say things that aren't the best but that could possibly be one of the worst, like why would you say that? || -  Sarah Georgiana 

In that moment everything stopped, the camera people froze, Hannah stopped dancing and Abby swiveled around in her chair but no one spoke, until Sandy burst into the room. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT!? WHAT POSSESSED YOU TO SAY THAT?!" Sandy was fuming, this mother who'd been a bit a bitch to her since day one, had the gall to get in her daughters face and speak to her like that? Hell no! While Sandy continued to yell at Ann, Gianna awkwardly shuffled the children out of the room, concerned that this could possibly turn physical.