C a t h y I s C r a z y

The dressing room for the Abby Lee Dance Company was tense. Really tense. The moms and kids were all sat down at their mirrors, silent. Not only had Sandy, Amelia, Juliet and Max not shown up for the bus trip, neither did Abby. So Stacey and Tricia weren't sure if they were supposed to get their kids ready for duets that might not even happen! So instead of getting their hopes up, they sat there like statues, like the rest of the team.

|| At this point, nobody is going to be dancing today! || - Michelle Georgiana

Everyone was hyper-aware of every insignificant sound that was happening outside their dressing room, so they all heard the sound of Abby' wheelchair blaring towards it. When the woman entered the room, she was stunned to see everyone quiet. Her eyes scanned the room, and when they finally landed on the not prepared Brady and Lilli, she started to speak, "What are you two doing? You need to be dressed! You're dancing in thirty minutes!"

|| I don't know if Abby is just stupid, but Lilli can't dance because she doesn't have her duet partner! || - Stacey Ketchman

Stacey went to voice these objections when the doors opened, again and in walked the missing members of the team. Well, almost all of them. It took the moms a minute to notice it, but it was impossible not to see it as soon as they did. Sandy wasn't there with them. This startled the rest of the moms; Sandy was so protective of Amelia, so it was shocking that she let her attend the competition without her.

|| My mom chose not to come today because she knew that if she saw Joanne, she wouldn't be able to hold back, and that wouldn't be fair to the kids if they had to see that || - Amelia Hatchet

|| Joanne has full-on made Sandy just not show up today! WHAT THE HELL! || - Ashley Hosbach

Amelia looked around the room uncertainly. Everyone was staring at her, for what reason she didn't know, but she did know that she didn't like it. They were all waiting for her to crack and start crying again, but that was not gonna happen. Today was serious. 

Today was the day that she proved that a little bit of yelling wouldn't break her. That you could scream all you wanted, but that wouldn't make her leave. She was stronger than all the moms thought. She would rise anytime they tried anything.

"What are we all standing around for? Duets! Time to get dressed!" When no one moved, Abby yelled again, "NOW!" This jolted everyone into action. The moms started organising their mirrors, and the kids who were part of the duets started stretching, mainly so they wouldn't look like they weren't doing anything.

Max and Brady were the first duet partners to get dressed, as their costume was basic to be put lightly. They came into the dressing room wearing black pants, a solid coloured shirt and a jacket that was very reminiscent of a varsity sport one. It was undeniable that they were supposed to look opposing as Brady had a red shirt and jacket while Max had a blue set. The back of their jackets was probably the worst part. Where you would usually put a nickname had been replaced with an embroidered 'ALDC', so they immediately became walking advertisements for Abby.

 Where you would usually put a nickname had been replaced with an embroidered 'ALDC', so they immediately became walking advertisements for Abby