G u e s s W h o ' s B a c k ?

Somehow, the Abby Lee Dance Company was running late to StarQuest. It was actually quite a sight to see, especially because of the rain. Amelia was attempting to run to get inside whilst doing her eyeshadow, while Max was running behind her carrying the umbrella above her so that her hair stayed nice, Gia was bundled up so tightly in Joanne's coat that she could barley move let alone run, Sarah doing sissonnes to the entrance, Lilli, Hannah and Pressley were all huddled around Brady who was holding a massive umbrella and Abby was yelling at the moms to hurry up. It was quite, interesting.

When they eventually got into their dressing room, Abby got a program and her face dropped. "What the hell? This can't be right!" Immediately Gianna was by her side, peering into the program and soon she held the exact same expression. Abby looked livid, she was pissed, but secretly she was excited. She rolled outside and waited two minutes, she could hear the moms speculating as to what the cause of her bad mood was and she was absolutely loving the chaos.

When she eventually came back into the room it fell silence. The kind of silence that happens before a storm. Abby' eyes scanned the room landing on her soloist, who weren't dressed even after Gia made a big fuss about being late, and her not having enough time to get ready so she could win. "Girls! Go get changed! When you come back be ready to run through you solos!" And with that the kids with solos and even those who didn't scampered out of the room, leaving Abby with the moms. Which is exactly what Abby wanted.

|| What I'm about to tell the moms is going make some of them incredibly mad, but I'd rather tell them now then let them find out by themselves || - Abby Lee Miller 

|| Abby doesn't do serious. Abby does yelling, so I'm concerned about what she's gonna tell us || - Ashley Hosbach

"Okay, moms, first up; Joanne and Michelle because of this competitions weird age divisions both of your daughters will be competing directly up against Amelia. In the teen category." This caused huge commotion from Joanne. She was livid! In Joanne's mind if Gia was in the Junior division, she would have a better chance of beating Amelia in the overalls and sending her home. Now that Gia was at the very bottom of the category, how was she supposed to win?

|| Gia is not a teen! She is a twelve year old little girl, not some teenager! It's not fair! || - Joanne Paolantonio  

At the sight of Joanne' enraged face Abby quickly continued her statements before the woman could start bitching, "Now this does not lower any expectations! I still expect them to perform like they're trained to, understand?" Both of the mothers nodded, although one was more reluctant to do so.

|| You know, she didn't say she still expect them to win, because she knows that with the amount of time she spent with Amelia that she's basically guaranteed to win and the moms all know it! || - Michelle Georgiana

The room felt the tension start to dissipate when Abby decided to drop the even bigger piece of news, "More importantly, the Candy Apples are here today." The shock rippled around the room, huddling around Abby to get a peak at the program to see if this statement was true, and it was. "It says here that they have two solos, Vivi-Anne and some boy named Darren Crosby, now I've never heard of him so we shouldn't worry, I'm more worried for Amelia," Sandy turned to face Abby with a confused face, concerned.

 || What does that mean? She's worried? About what?! || - Sandy Hatchet

"If I know Cathy, which I do, she's gonna come in here and try to rattle your daughter and I've seen how nervous that kid gets. So under no circumstance do you let Cathy near Amelia, okay?" Sandy nodded feverishly, willing to do what ever to protect her kid, especially when it came to performing. Sandy knew that if Amelia had one mediocre performance as an Abby Lee dancer she would feel like a failure and if Cathy was going to contribute to the likely hood of a failure, Sandy would not hesitate to go all Mama Bear on her.