L e t ' s D u e t

"This is where pyramid is, right? I'm looking for my son," The woman who entered the studio looked like she meant business, with a nice dress shirt tucked into a pencil skirt with large sunglasses on made her look incredibly intimidating. So it was a massive surprise when she rushed to hug someone.

Sandy had never been more excited to see Max's mother, Juliet, possibly ever! All the other moms had their cliques and friends but Sandy was left to fight her own battles, not anymore! Finally someone who would stick up for Max and Amelia to make sure they didn't get the short end of the stick! Sandy embraced Juliet and held in the urge to squeal, knowing that it would look strange, well stranger than it already looked.

|| Who is this woman and why is she here? || - Joanne Paolantonio

Finally after letting go of Sandy, the woman turned to face Max, who was smiling at her. Well, not properly smiling but it was close enough. His mother was here, sure it was a couple week late and she probably wouldn't stay long, but at least she showed up, right? 

The woman regained her composure, clear her throat and spoke clearly, "Hello, I'm Max's mother, Juliet. I've finally been able to take a small break from work so I decided to see how my son was doing here," Everyone, even Abby seemed confused as to why the woman was here.

|| On top of being CEO of Fevoro Tech and a mother to four other children, I don't get to see Max dance as much as I like to but I'm here now so it's okay! || - Juliet Fevoro

|| I forgot that Max wasn't Sandy' kid! So it's weird to see this woman! || - Lilli Ketchman 

Abby seemed taken aback by the woman's sudden appearance, making it abundantly clear that she wasn't aware that Juliet would be coming. She tried to quickly get over the initial shock but you could see it in her eyes, "O-okay, moms going upstairs!" She cleared her throat and continued, "Be nice! Don't be scaring her off!" With a wave of her hand the moms swiftly exited the room, excited to interrogate the fresh meat.

|| I'm really nervous to be dancing with Lilli because she's a lot shorter than me, which makes her look really really young! And everyone knows the younger you are, the more impressive it is when you dance! || - Amelia Hatchet

|| Do I want Lilli to be doing another acro dance? No. Am I excited to show Abby that Amelia isn't all that? HELL YES! || - Stacey Ketchman 

Abby was excited to see her old star and her new star compete for the title of best dancer. A little too excited. She was so ready to start choreographing this dance, "Okay! So to start this rehearsal, I want to see your best tricks! If you don't show them off now, they won't be in the dance!" Abby then signaled for Gianna to start the music as a signal to start improving.

Of course, the room wasn't empty, Abby had Max and Brady sitting in on the rehearsal to watch and both boys were completely in awe. They had both seen Lilli and Amelia dance but never like this, they were both pushing the limits of what they could do and it was incredible to watch. Lilli started off with a front aerial walkover into a side aerial and ending it with two backhand spring step outs, to which Amelia countered with four backhand spring into a back layout step out. 

|| She's pulling out her best tricks so I'm just trying to prove that I can be just as good as her, if not better! || - Lilli Ketchman

|| This is insane! Amelia's doing tricks I haven't seen her do in like months! And Lilli's keeping her own against her which is dope! || - Max Fevoro

To say Abby was impressed was an understatement; she was in shock. She was finally starting to see the old Lilli reappear, the one who would go out and win, no matter what. She also saw Amelia smiling, having fun with what they were currently doing, which just made her tricks so much better. The two girls went back and forth trading tricks until the music came to an end and received an applause from Max and Brady and their dance teachers.