Bio - Damian

Japanese Name - ダミアン

Romani Name - Damien

Title - The slave with free will

Gender - Male

Race - Saiyan (Formerly), Taboo Slave

Weapon - Gloves, Gauntlets

Relatives;
• Unnamed Twin Brother (Decreased, Other Taboo Slave)

Occupation - Slave

Base - Planeptune

Appearance;

Damian's hair color and eyes are black, like jet black. He wears rags and a metallic collar of what slaves wears, but now he wears a white shirt with a black coat, black pants and dark blue boots bought by Compa from June's cloth store, red scarf from IF.

If Fodra possessed him which called "Fodra Form", He has a pair of gauntlets appeared on his arms and 4 orbs of purple light circles around him.

If Diablo possessed him, dark flames surrounding as he has now demon horns and markings with a cape on.

After he settle with Damian or the owner of the body he was reincarnated into. He has become more stronger and access on a new transformation which he has purple hair with a line of red hair and red eyes, an aura of purple flames, wings made of purple fire, and his fists were on purple fire as well. He calls it "Burst Mode".

Personality;
At first, Damian was shy and stuttering before until later on, he is one of the two most level headed of the bunch besides IF, able to read the situation and make some decisions that might make a difference or even save his friends before himself in time, he carries himself in a different slick, confident manner as his counterpart, with a more vulgar and spiteful tone which sometimes foul-mouthed when someone insulted his friends and can also brutally murdered the 4th wall at part 1.

Skills

Combo Skills

- Rush Combo -

• Rush - Strike an enemy twice in rapid succession.

• Rapid Rush - Strike an enemy three times in rapid succession.

• High Rush - Strike an enemy five times in a fierce rush.

• Wyrm Rush - Rush the enemy and unleash a combo consisting barrage of punches.

- Power Combo -

• Power Blow - Smash an enemy with a strong blow.

• Power Strike - Smash an enemy with a very powerful stroke.

• Eagle Dive - Dive on the foe and smash with the force from landing on the ground.

• Eagle Rage - After several attacks, performs a midair spin kick that releases waves of energy, followed by a dive attack, striking the foe with the force from diving his foot to the ground.