Part 15 - Microsoft Mountain and Momus' Messenger

- Microsoft Mountain -

Neptune: Whew, we've been walking for while. Aren't we there yet?

Compa: I'm so tired... Can we take a rest for a while?

IF: According to the map, we should be close, but. I guess. Why not?

???: You folks there. Hello, can I speak with you for a moment?

Neptune: You hitting on us? No can do, though. I already have over one gajillion fans. The people who see me are pure in heart, so I don't want to let them down.

???: Um, no, I'm not trying to hit on you folks. I just want to talk.

Compa: Talk? Talk what?

???: Do you folks believe in Overlord Momus?

Damian: ... (So he is a Momus' Follower?)

Neptune: Mammary?

Momus' Messenger: No, Momus.

IF: Overlord Mammary? Never heart of it before... Have you, Compa?

Momus' Messenger: Um, Momus. M-O-M-U-S.

Compa: I've never heard of Overload Mustard before, either.

Momus' Messenger: I don't know where to start... That's M-O-M-U-S. And it's "Overlord."

Compa: ...Anyways, what does Mr. Overlord talker person want with us?

Momus' Messenger: I am a messenger of Momus and I'm here to spread the word of the Overlord. We want everyone to know the joy of coming know Overlord Momus.

IF: Well, you may want to stop already. We're not interested.

Compa: Yes. I believe in Lady Purple Heart. Speaking of...how about you, Dan-Dan, Nep-Nep?

Damian: Purple Heart.

Neptune: Me? I believe only in myself.....Just joking! I must have sounded narcissistic there a bit!

Momus' Messenger: ...

Neptune: Oy? Did I do it again...?

Momus' Messenger: Well, just hear me out a bit. Overlord Worship is actually really fun.

IF: I thought I already said we're not interested.

Damian: You heard her.

Momus' Messenger: Here, let me give you this! A special "Overlord Momus Limited Set!"

IF: You don't give up, do you?

Momus' Messenger: Oh, come now. Just take it. You'll love it! See, here's a mug with the Overlord's logo. Coffee tastes like love in it! This laser die-cut cell image is hand-numbered as the 666th! Also included is a set of [Overlord trading cards] made just for this set! The illustrations are also in this art book that's included! Oh, and what's a set without an Overlord BGM CD? Perfect when you want to have an ambient background to your gaming! Of course, it was recorded to provide maximum excitement and tension! A special disc to make you feel like you're near our Overlord! Also, but our Overlord items at our online store to get Overlord stamps! Collect enough stamps and you get this life-sized Overlord hugging pillow!

IF and Compa: ...

Damian: ... IF, maybe we should-

Neptune: Hold it! You're using my script space! I'm gonna let the Producer know!

Momus' Messenger: Oh, now. I only appear here in the game. Let me go and this pin is yours.

IF: Pins and all this other stuff is just junk to us. Take it all back.

Compa: My grandpa taught me nothing is free, so you can take them back.

Damian: Scam.

Momus' Messenger: No strings attached. You can have them. Well, I have to go now. Take care!

IF: ...What are we going to do with all this?

Compa: We can't leave them here, so I guess we have to take them with us.

Damian: (Wait, no! Ugh...)

IF: *sigh* Why do we always get the strange ones? Hm? Nep, what are you doing?

Neptune: Well, since we're resting, I wanted to see what else was in here. Oh, hey, here's the BGM CD he was promoting... Wait a minute...

Compa: What's wrong, Nep-Nep?

Neptune: Doesn't this BGM CD disc look oddly like that monster disc thingy?

IF: What?! Hand it over, Nep.

Neptune: Aaaaaaaaaah... It's...starting to shine!

Compa: The ones in mine and Iffy's set started to shine too!

IF: That guy! He tricked us!

Damian: (Oh God...)

Monster: *scream*

Compa: It's Transformation time, Nep-Nep!

Neptune: Aye-aye, sir! *Transforms*

Purple Heart: Let's hurry and get rid of them and report back to the Basilicom. It would be a disaster if these were placed in the city.

After battle.

Purple Heart: That took longer than expected...

IF: Let's break these before more come out.

Purple Heart: Ah...!

Damian: What's the matter?

Purple Heart: My original form wanted to break these, so...

IF: Oh, that's right. I completely forgot.

Compa: I think that when we were trapped in the plant at Lastation.

IF: Well, I'll let you break them next time, if I don't forget again. Let's just get this done and hurry back to the Basilicom.

Meanwhile...

Momus' Messenger: Was that okay?

Conversation: Yes. Overlord Momus should be pleased.

Momus' Messenger: Th-Then, may I get a stamp on my stamp card, as promised?!

Conversation: Yes, There you go... Does that look good?

Momus' Messenger: Yes! Now my stamp card is complete!

Conversation: Now, I believe this plush, ultra-soft Overlord hugging pillow is due.

Momus' Messenger: Yes! Thank you! Lady Conversation, where will you go now?

Conversation: I will head back to the Leanbox Basilicom. Now I have proof that Neptune summoned monsters... Heh...