True Ending (3/3)

Histoire (Narrating): It has been a year since the battle against Arfoire. The explosion was contained at the Celestia's demise... Well, it's not like I confirmed Celestia is gone, but... I assume not being able to go there is proof in itself. As for Damian and Arfoire, I could not fine either of them... The goddesses went back to Compa's room to wait for Damian's return. But one by one, the goddesses returned to their respective Lands... Despite the damage to the Lands, slowly but surely, things headed to recovery. I wish...I cloud have recorded history with Damian and Arfoire... Oh, I'm sorry. Let's go and take a look at everyone else, shall we?

- Lastation -

Ganache: Lady Noire, this is the report in the contamination.

Noire: Thank you. Let's see... It looks like the results are faring well.

Ganache: Yes. As the graph shows, the emissions have gone down quite a bit.

Noire: Very good. Now that's my Lastation.

Geno: It's this way, Histoire.

Histoire: Thank you, Geno. Noire, nice to see you again.

Noire: Histoire? Nice to see you too! Are you here alone?

Histoire: Yes. I came to see how you were doing. But first... Wasn't that Ganache? Why is he in the Basilicom?

Noire: Oh, him? After his image of Blanc was obliterated, he came here.

Ganache: I have no reason to follow Lady Blanc anymore. Now I serve Lady Noire.

Histoire: But...Noire? Are you sure that's fine? He did cause trouble to Lastation.

Noire: I know. Not to be like Blanc, but I wanted to beat him senseless. But he showed earnest repentance from his heart. How can I not forgive him? Truth to be told, since his arrival, things have gotten better here, too.

Ganache: I am grateful for your words, my lady.

Histoire: So in short, you're soft as butter, too.

Noire: Do you think so?

Histoire: I'm the all-seeing tome. Trust me. You're a kind goddess. How about you, Geno? You might have some hatred on him.

Geno: I already forgive him. But if he ever betrays Lady Noire, I won't be so merciful in the slightest.

Histoire: I see...

Uni: I'm back! Wait...Histoire? Wow, it's been a while!

Histoire: It really has been. How has everything been, Uni?

Uni: Good. I just came back from helping sister with the shopping.

Noire: You're back a lot earlier than usual.

Uni: I've grown too, so this easy for me to do now.

Noire: Right. And just after you made a blunder yesterday.

Uni: Ah, um, that wasn't a blunder. It was just... uh...

Noire: *sigh* You don't have to feel bad about it.

Uni: But...

Noire: It's not like I was able to do everything perfect from the beginning, too. You still have a lot of room to grow. Take it step by step. S-So...uh... You can rely a bit more on me, got it?

Uni: Okay!

Ganache: Looks like I lost the bet, Here's 500 credit.

Geno: Thank you.

Histoire: You were betting?

Geno: Yes.

Histoire: ...Ahem! I'm glad to see both of you getting along. It looks like I need to get going now.