Part 35 - Histoire! and Fodra?! Explain!

- Damian's POV, Unknown place -

Damian: Ugh... What the hell?

I looked around and it's...pitch black, just like when me and Fodra meet and reincarnated...

???: Greetings, Damian. My name is Diablo.

Wait, I know that voice! I look behind and saw a guy with horns? Well, one broken horn.

Diablo: So, you might be wondering why you're here? You agreed to the contract.

Damian: B*TCH, YOU FORCED ME TO AGREE!!! AND WE ONLY MET LIKE A FEW MINUTES OR SH*T!!!

Diablo: You dare to talk to me with such foul words?

Damian: Hmph, Whatever.

Diablo: You should be thankful that your other friend saved them.

Damian: Them?

I hit me what happened. I saw Geno, Lumine and Louis murdered by the CPU Killer... And I "agree" to the contract this guy telling me. that's all I can remember.

Damian: By who?

Diablo: I think his name goes by the name... Fodra.

I tensed up. Just who the hell is he?

Diablo: You'll find out soon...and I'll let you use my powers for awhile. *Devilish smirk*

Huh? Did he just read my mind- oh God I'm waking now!

- Compa's Room -

Damian: Ah... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I wake up screaming. I was on a bed.

Fodra: Damian! Are you okay?

Damian: Huh, that voice...Fodra? In person?

Fodra: Yes, it is me.

(Imagine he has gold-ish eye color instead)

Damian: Sureeee... What happened?

Fodra: Well... Before I explain anything. Histoire, he's awake.

Histoire: Thank you, Fodra. Nice to finally meet you, Damian.

 Nice to finally meet you, Damian

Damian: Histoire?

Histoire: Yes, that is my name.

Damian: Oookay... Explain what happened.

Histoire: I'll explain.

Histoire explained about Arfoire and everything except what happened to me before at Fantasy Zone. Currently Neptune and the others split to go find these legendary weapons to beat the fake CPUs and Arfoire, what shocked me is that the boys are in good condition, Geno's body parts were attached, Lumine's cuts and his fox features are healed, and as well Louis's body, like nothing ever happened. Also Fodra, Arfoire and Histoire raise Neptune and the others back then.

Damian: Seriously, What happened to me at Fantasy Zone?

Fodra: ...After you contracted with Diablo-

Damian: FORCEFULLY contracted.

Fodra: After that. I fully healed Geno, Lumine and Louis, and Diablo took control of you. After he only introduce himself, Arfoire retreated.

Damian: Heh, Coward.

Fodra: Also your blood exploded from your veins, eyes, mouth, nose, and more. You were a bloody sleeping beauty.

Damian: And the bandages all over my body I assume is from Compa?

Fodra: Yes.

Damian: Ouch... At least they're safe.

Fodra: They're just unconscious.

Damian: So... What's the connection with me and Diablo and stuff?

Fodra: You know slaves, right?

Damian: Yes, because I am one and Louis lecture me about it at Lowee I think.

Fodra: Slaves are stronger than humans. Infinite Stamina, never got sick or affected by the weather, Heightened sense and never ages like CPUs, but they don't have freedom or will. They just follow their master with no hesitation.

Damian: Yikes.

Fodra: So I wanna ask Damian. The slaves' eyes shows soulless or emotionless but somehow you did, a emotional slave. Do you really wanna find out who you are?

Damian: Try me.

Fodra: You are...a Taboo Slave, Disciples of the Demon Lord, Diablo. who will die just to resurrect Diablo and you're the last slave for Diablo to be resurrected. If you die, then he'll return.

Damian: ... You gotta be joking?

Fodra: ...

Damian: Sh*t, looks like I need to be careful.

Fodra: Also I'll need to awake your power and the others' since you 4 were the Guardians of your prospective goddesses.

Damian: *sigh* (I want to take a bath...)

To be continued

611 words. Also check my Fate Grand Order Story.