Part 5 - Clothes

- Damian POV -

I was starting to wake up, ugh... Every inch of my body hurts... What happened? I saw Compa and IF are having a serious conversation.

IF: I couldn't have imagined the monsters coming from the disc.

Oh I forgot about that.

Compa: Yes. But now the monsters won't be coming out any more. If we beat all the other monsters, everything will be back to normal again.

Huh? Other monsters? I thought they just popped out of nowhere? Or maybe she's mentioned the ones on the disc?

IF: About the disc...how about we call it the "Enemy Disc?"

Compa: Enemy Disc...

IF: As long as these are around, we're going to keep getting monsters.

Compa: That's not good...

IF: Don't worry, Compa. We'll plan against the monsters with what we know now.

And Neptune just eating pudding, not paying attention.

Neptune: Mmm! Pudding after work really hits the spot! Um, you got more, Compa?

IF, Compa, and Damian: ...

Neptune: Hm? What's the matter? Why so serious?

IF: Are you kidding...?

Compa: Um, Iffy? Nep-Nep gets tired after she changes, so can you let it go?

IF: *sigh* If you say so, Compa. I'll let it go, this time. Going back... *Notices Damian awake.* Oh look who's awake.

Compa immediately goes to my side worriedly.

Compa: Dan-Dan! Are you okay now? Are you hurt anywhere?

Damian: I'm okay... Just that my body is aching a little bit but I should be fine... But may I ask, What happened to me it be in this state?

Neptune: What do you mean? You transformed! I didn't know you could transform as well.

Huh? Transformed? What?

Compa: You were really cool! You were beating that lady by yourself.

Wait wait wait... What? I'm so lost.

Neptune: She even said "A slave overpowered me?! You'll regret this!" Or something and she escape.

I tilted my head in confusion. Really?

IF: ...Dan, What's the last thing you remember?

IF noticed I guess?

Damian: I remember you were saying she has Compa's power and...

IF: And...?

I remember heard Fodra saying taking over my mind and body. But I don't know...

Damian: I think that's all.

IF: So right before that happened, huh?

Neptune: Wait, you don't remember?

Damian: *Shooks my head negatively*

Compa: Ohh... But are you okay now?

Damian: *Nods*

IF: Going back on subject, I'm more interested in that lady, Who was she?

Compa: It looked like she was collecting the Key Fragments.

Neptune: If that's the case, then we better act quick before she gets them.