Part 7 - Adventurer Falcom and Chian's Quest

- Lastation -

Neptune: Hey, Iffy, are we there yet?

IF: That's odd... I'm pretty sure it was in this direction...

Neptune: Don't tell me we're lost.

IF: I hope not, but it's been a while since I came. Let's ask someone.

Neptune: Well, how about that I'm-going-on-an-adventurer-looking person there? Hello-! You with the red hair.

I look at the direction where Neptune she was pointing and calling. Yup, And it's a Red-haired Ponytail Adventurer.

 Yup, And it's a Red-haired Ponytail Adventurer

???: Hm? What is it?

Neptune: I want to meet Lady Black Heart, but can you tell me where to go to meet her?

???: Lady Black Heart? Oh, you mean Lady Noire. Well, just head down this path, take a right, and you'll find the Basilicom.

IF: Looks like the general direction was correct. Thank you.

???: Got to help each other in need, right?

Neptune: Well, since we've met, do you mind if I ask you your name? My name is Neptune! This here is Compa, Damian and Iffy.

Falcom: My name is Falcom. I'm a newbie adventurer. If you're in a pickle and you need help, just give me a holler.

Neptune: Really?!

IF: Thanks. Oh, we're in a hurry, so we have to run. Hope we meet again soon.

Falcom: Yeah, See you again. Whew... What a surprise. I didn't expect to meet them in this realm... Caneven him...

I saw her face running down in tears, didn't heard what she just said at the last part of what she just said, but is she ok?

- Lastation Basilicom -

Neptune: Um, 'scuse me! I came to meet Lady Black Heart, but is she around?

LBS (Lastation Basilicom Staff) - Who are you kids? This isn't a playground. Scram!

Ignoring me? I mean it's okay, I don't like attentions anyway.

Neptune: Hey! That's no way to treat your guests!

Compa: We really need to meet the CPU. We're trying to get Nep-Nep's memory back.

Neptune: Oh, I know! This must be an event flag where I just have to name myself first. My name is Neptune! This here is Compa, Damian and Iffy!

LBS: Stop rambling! I don't care who or what you are. Now, get out of here!

IF: Wow, so much for civility from the Basilicom... They say the clothes make the man, but I guess the CPU isn't all that great.

LBS: Say what you want. I could care less what Black Heart is being called.

IF: ...

Neptune: Hey! You've got a group of cute girls here pleading. C'mon, let us meet her!