Part 2 - Planeptune and Virtual Forest

- Planeptune -

Me, Neptune and Compa are outside now. Neptune seems amazed by the sight of the city while I was also amazed by it too because it's like... More advanced than any countries I know in Earth.

Neptune: Wow! This place is huge! So Compa, What's this city called?

Compa: This is Planeptune. It's a city that Lady Purple Heart presides over.

Neptune: Planeptune? The name sounds really familiar...

Compa: It sounds like your name, Nep-Nep.

Neptune: So, where are we going again? Should I bring something with me?

Compa: No need to worry. We're just heading to the park right outside the city.

Neptune: Really? That's good! I really don't like carry... Hm? Wait a sec...

Nep goes to the... Garbage? Wut?

Compa: Nep-Nep, what are you doing rummaging through the garbage?

Neptune: Look what I found, Compa! Damian! It's a sword!

Damian: It's made of wood though...

Neptune: Hey, it's still a sword, you know.

Compa: We see that, but what are you going to use that for, Nep-Nep?

Neptune: Um... LARPing?

Damian: LARPing??

Compa: Um, okey-dokey, Nep-Nep...

As we go to where Compa's leading us to. A screen pop out but invisible to Neptune and Compa... So while we walk, I'll read them since I'm bored.

- Virtual Forest -

Neptune: So, I guess this is where I was elegantly lodged into the ground, right?

Compa: Well, not quite. It's a bit farther back, but...

Neptune: ...But?

Compa: There are monsters all over the place now.

Damian: You mean that blue slime dog over there?

Compa: Yes, but they weren't here when I was here the last time...

Neptune: Um, this world has monsters all over the place like any RPG, right?

Compa: Not really. They just popped out of nowhere over the last few years.

Popped out of nowhere? I should be concern... Right?

Neptune: Oh, okay then. Now let's go on and get some XP while we're at it!

Compa: Nep-Nep, what's the matter? You seem excited.

Neptune: Well, I'm the heroine, right? So I gotta beat up some mosnters, I figured.

Damian: Since when did you get that idea of your the Heroine? *Stare at her with blank expression*

Neptune: I don't know.

Compa: But... Can you really fight?

Neptune: I have my trusty sword (wood) and skills with me. It'll be a piece of cake!

Damian: I'm fine with my fists and kicks.

Well, I'd learned martial arts for self-defense but never used them anyway... This might be the chance to pay off my training.

Compa: Okay...if you both say so. Well, I'll help too, then! Um, let me get this out...

Neptune: Wha-?! Compa, what's with that huge syringe?! Wait! Where'd that come from?!