Part 13 - Lastation in ruins, Enemy Geno and Neptune is the CPU?!

- Lastation -

Compa: The city... it's in ruins...

Neptune: Wow, this is way too hardcore for me...

Noire: Ganache is going to pay for this!

Chian: You girls! You're safe!

Damian: Chian! Are you okay?!

Chian: Yeah, somehow. Anyways, get out of here! It's dangerous!

Noire: What do you mean "get out"? What about you?!

Chian: I'm going to the Basilicom to ask for Lady Black Heart's help. The Lady should help us, so you guys get to a safe place.

Geno: Apologize, but we're not going anywhere.

Neptune: That's right! We have a little agenda to take care of with Ganache.

Noire: Don't worry, we'll take care of Avenir and anything in our way!

We all go to where Ganache is, and I heard his laugh.

Ganache: Hahahaha! Good! Good! Killachine! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! With the performance here, this will be sure to sell well to our "client." Now, let me add a bit more juice here. Let's see your power, Killachine!

Noire: Stop! I won't let you get away with this!

Damian: And I though you're a careful type. But destroying the nation, wow...

Ganache: Oh my... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Well, it looks like you all made it out safe.

Noire: Did you seriously think those monsters would beat us?

Ganache: Oh, of course not. But, they did buy some time, didn't they? See? With that time, I was able to demonstrate our new weapon.

Noire: You...fiend...!

Ganache: Fiend? Well now, even if that is so, what are you going to do about it? You lost your power to Avenir. You're weak now.

Noire: That's not true!

Ganache: Oh? But you are well aware of your lack of power, aren't you? You were away for too long. If anything, you should blame yourself. Hardly anyone reveres you in Lastation anymore. Oh, but I do appreciate you. You did make it easy to take over the Land.

Noire: ...

Ganache: Hm? Nothing to say against my logic?

Noire: So what?

Ganache: What...?

Noire: Who cares about power and control? If you think I'm here just to meet vengeance, you're dead wrong. I'm here for the people who believe in me!

Neptune: Iffy...? Can I speak now? I really don't like the seriousness right now.

IF: Just be patient and let them finish what they're saying.

Neptune: Aw, I'm at my limit already. I need to talk to breathe, you know? And our playe-

Compa: Nep-Nep, if you don't be quiet, you won't get your pudding snack.

Neptune: N-No! I'll do my best to keep my mouth shut!

Damian: I think I might get sick from just pudding...

Geno: Affirmative.

Noire: I can hear everything! It defeats the purpose if you're making noise on the subject of quiet. And now look at what you've done! Now the mood is all gone!

Geno: Apologize, Lady Noire.

Compa: Nep-Nep's pudding scored a double whammy! Gone!

Neptune: Aaah?! M-My pudding! Noooooooooooo!