Part 41 - Flashback of the Prince and Legendary weapons...

- Louis POV, Dream/Flashback -

These memories... Oh right, I throw away these memories. I was the third prince of the kingdom I forgotten.

Second Prince: I'll be the King!

First Prince: No, I was born first, I should be the king, Brother.

Second Prince: HAH! Why?

First Prince: Because me and the rest of the family know you rule it badly.

Second Prince: Why you... Hey! Choose who should be the king!

Third Prince: ...

First Prince: Don't include him in this!

Second Prince: Well, his mom is a commoner who out father likes. Besides he's just like a puppet, useless unless father orders him, Victor.

First Prince: EDWARD!!! Don't listen to him, Richard.

Third Prince: ...

Both of these two children of our father, Victor and Edward, and the third child of father with another mother which is me...

Edward: Come on Brother, he's one day gonna train and marry a rich and powerful family.

Victor: Grrr... You always...

Edward: Then how about this? I challenge him to a sword fight and if he wins, I'll stop.

Victor: If he loses...?

He looks scared, ensuring my safety in this fight.

Edward: *smirk* He'll have to be my servant.

Victor: NO!!! Knowing you, you would just abuse him!

Edward: Come on, "brother". Will you accept the challenge, please~?

Victor: You...!

Richard: I...accept...

After that fight, he loses and complains that I cheated even though I play by the rules and brother's right, He's just a bully and would rule the kingdom badly or maybe the end of the kingdom...
.
.
.
.
.
The kingdom was burned, slaughtered, destroyed and it's resources taken by an unknown invaders. The Lord of these unknown invaders, I killed him with the king's power...

The king died and transferred his power to me even though I didn't think of him as a father but I called him Father in the end. He wants me to live my life how I wanted, and that is travel around the world, my dream...

The kingdom is gone, forgotten... And I travelled lands to lands, helping poor people, teaching children, accepting jobs for money, evne change my name to Louis.

After years that I'm an adult now and the kingdom that was destroyed when I was a teen is still in my head...

My mind still wanders... Until a city? No, a nation which ruled by one of the goddesses or CPUs from what I heard from mother when I was a child.

While I was doing a quest, I was ambushed, who knew I was the 'child' of the forgotten king and they saw me as a threat. I was about to get killed so I said my last words in my mind...

"Father, are you proud of me...?"

I can't believe I'm questioning my 'father', his majesty this question... I was about to be killed until I saw the appearance of an adult woman, blonde hair, dark blue eyes and wears a princess-like dress... She saved me but who is she-

"...ouis, wake up."

- Vert's room -

I was waking up, hearing my savior's voice back that day... I open my eyes and look- I just hit my face with her...uh...melons... Ugh...