Part 38 - Lastation and Geno

- Lastation Basilicom -

We're at the Basilicom and looks like Noire is fine.

Neptune: Noire! I came to help! Oh, or did the super efficient Noire beat 'em all up already?

Noire: Thanks for the sarcasm. Unfortunately, she got away.

Neptune: I can't believe the number one fan-favorite, Noire, let 'em get away.

Noire: Stop it already! I have no time to bother with you now!

Neptune: Oh, c'mon. We're best buddies and stuff. Y'know that I kid, right?

Noire: Ever heard of the saying, "a hedge between keeps friendship in green"? ...Still, it doesn't feel bad being approached.

Compa: Hm? Lady Noire? Did you say anything?

Noire: Huh? N-No. N-Nothing at all! AHEM!!! Damian, How's Geno?

Damian: Unfortunately, He's still unconscious.

Noire: I see...

Chian: Noire! We found her! Hey, you guys came?!

Neptune: Chian?! Why are you working at the Basilicom? What happened to everyone?

Noire: I already kicked everyone from Avenir out of the Basilicom. Chian's folks are helping, but I kind of feel bad burdening them with this.

Chian: Hey, don't say that. We're all wanting to help you, so no troubles here. And now that we're helping, we found where that fake ran off to.

Noire: You guys are good. Great. Let's head there.

Phone rings from one of IF's phones. She answered and lend it to me which made me confused.

IF: Fodra's calling you.

Damian: Thanks Iffy.

I grabbed the phone and lend it to my ear.

Damian: Hello, Fodra.

Fodra: Damian, I need you here, NOW!

Damian: What's wrong?

Fodra: I'll explain when you got here.

Damian: Ugh...fine...

I give back Iffy's phone and said that Fodra needs me for something important. Good thing that my Burst Form which I named it myself...I could've name it better... The good thing is that I'm faster in flying than the goddesses in their HDD form. I mean I could do flying with Ki but I have to since it's faster a bit.

- Compa's room -

Damian: What's wrong Fodra?

Fodra: It's Geno... You did say you fought yourself, right?

Damian: Yeah...

Fodra: It's hard to explain but... there's 3.

Damian: Oh 3? Gotch- wait 3?! As in 3 Geno's?

Fodra: I'm not sure myself but I need you to go help him.

Damian: Wait...like going into his mind or something?

Fodra: *nods*

Damian: Great... Just give me a moment to get ready.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And I'm falling. Geez... Wait... This memory...

"You're up against 3 Goddesses of difference nations! What if you lose!?"

"You worry too much, Geno. I'll be back, I promise."