Bio - Geno

Japanese Name - ジェノ

Romani Name - Jeno

Title - Avenir's Living Weapon

Gender - Male

Race - Human (Formerly), Android (Remodeled by Avenir)

Weapon - Black Blade and Rock Cannon

Occupation - Secretary of Lady Noire

Base - Planeptune

Personality;

Geno is rather silent and inexpressive, speaking very little aside from Noire unknowingly know each other before. As he bonds with the rest, he begins to become more interactive and sociable; he is noted to become more talkative with both friend and foe alike. As he develops more of his emotions, he begins to display a greater concern for his allies. 

Skills;

Combo Skills
- Rush Combo -

• Rush

• Rapid Hit

• Rapid Rush

• Burst Rush - Slash an enemy 7 times in a fierce rush, shoot 3 times, ending a spinning horizontal slash that creates a powerful vacuum.

- Power Combo -

• Power Shot - Shoot an enemy with a strong blast.

• Power Blast - Shoot an enemy with a very powerful blast.

• Tri-Blast - Shoot the enemy with powerful blasts 3 times.

• Hot Edge

• Thunder Edge

• Strike Hit

- Break Combo -

• Break Edge

• Break Crush

• Crush Edge

• Cannon Smack - Received a smack from his cannon that reduces Enemy's guard.

• Rampaging Smack - Smacks enemy's guard with a DAMN cannon multiple times

EX Finisher

• Poison Blade - Slash the enemy with a poison-infused blade.

• Paralyze Shot - A cannon shot with Paralysis toxins on it. 35% of the enemy will be paralyzed.

• Tri-Attack - A cannon shot infused with Fire, Ice, and thunder elements. 20% of the enemy will be either burn, frozen, or paralyzed.

• Gatling Volley - Fires a nonstop volley of shots at the enemy.

• Combo Link.

SP Skills

• Charge Shot > Burst Shot - Delivers a strong penetrating shot.

• Blade Kill > Iska Blade - Kill the enemy. If the enemy is stunned, it deals massive damage.

• Stun Snipe > G-1 Snipe - Stuns a locked-on enemy.

• Vulcannon > Volcane > Vortex - Unleashes a rapid-fire barrage from a heavy machine gun.

• Trancer Gun > Chaser Gun - Fires homing shots at multiple enemies.

• Star Comet > Star Comet G - Fires a powerful explosive from a grenade launcher.

• War Hammer > Steel Cutter - Deals damage to all enemies with a giant hammer/chainsaw.

• Satellite Laser - Contact satellites to strike the opponent with beams of energy directly from above.

• Photon Blaster - Fire a long-range beam of energy at the opponent.

• Photon Blade - Create a long-range beam of energy and slice it like a sword.

• Split Blast - Fire a blast of energy that splits into several smaller blasts that spread out and track the opponent.

• Extreme Kill - A spinning whirlwind of bullets that damage surrounding foes.

• Aggressor - Boosts Attack and Defense.

• Defender - Boosts Defense.

• Absolute 0 - 0 damages for a few turns.

• Regenerate - Heals HP over a few turns.

• Heat-Free - Reduces SP cost to 0 for a few turns.

EXE Drive

• Photon Shower - Geno leaps into the air and fires off a powerful energy beam that could destroy enemies.

• BB Genocide - Geno creates a long blade of energy and slashes enemies multiple time.

• Tornado Eclipse (Geno & Noire) - After Noire's Tornado Sword is done, she throw it at Geno who manage to catch it and standing straight up and holding the Black Sword directly below the Tornado before charging forward and bringing the swords down as he performs 27 hits of sword slashing before jumps back and forward as he dealing massive damage with both Black Blade and Tornado Sword at the enemy.

• Brave Shooter (Geno & Uni) - Uni and Geno summoned their guns and shoots at the enemy rapidly and firing a giant laser before exploding as they both walk away from the explosion like badasses. What a great bonding time between Siblings-in-law...

• Last Mercy (Geno & Damian) - Geno begins the attack by twirling his blade around before charging forward, knocking the target down. Damian then comes in from the opposite side, uppercutting the target into the sky, where they are met by Geno. Geno knocks them back down, and Damian punches them forward. Both Geno and Damian then unleash a barrage of slashes and punches on the target before charging toward each other and smashing the enemy between their clash.

• Nuclear Fusion (Geno & Lumine) - Geno draws his sword behind him as an aura of light manifests at his feet, while Lumine casting as a water-imbued emblem appears beneath him. Geno then charges and performs an upward slash that launches their opponent into the air, followed by Lumine performing a downward swing with his hand, sending a water sphere at his partner, who is now in midair. When the water sphere touches Geno, it bursts with a blue dome that conjures a series of blue rings that go above Geno while he spin-leaps through them. Achieving the apex of his leap, Geno draws his sword to his side, pointing its blade at the enemy as it charges with blue energy, then tosses his weapon like a lance at his target, and the enemy is covered in an explosion of water that cracks with lightning.

• Thousand Braver (Geno & Louis) - Geno focusing an electrical current in front of him while rainbow-colored letters encompass him in a globe. The camera then shifts to Louis, who charges an extremely large crossbow with Geno's electrical magic and fires it at the enemy, bursting in a wide array of colors.