Part 8 - Vs. Black Heart and meeting Noire and Geno

- West Wind Valley -

Neptune: We're here! So this is where that monster thingy is going to appear? Well, no monster will beat me! I'll just snap my fingers and blow 'em up! Hey-! Iffy-! Compa-! Hurry, hurry!

Compa: *Huff* Huff* Neo-Nep, wait... I'm so tired...

Damian: ...

I sit down, giving Compa a piggyback ride.

Compa: Huh?

Damian: Piggyback ride.

Compa: But-

Damian: ...

Compa: O- Okay.

Compa's now on my back. I did saw her blush. Ugh... Whatever...

IF: *Sigh* With Nep this excited, she'll lose her spunk when we need it.

Neptune: Who needs a last-gen yellow stamina bar?! I've got infinite Stamina! Let's just wipe out the monsters in the area and report back to Chian.

I flinched that I almost let Compa fall. It's a tutorial about Viral Enemies and Dangerous Monsters. It's stronger than normal monsters? it's- No no Damian, Don't be like Goku now.

After we Leveling up, looting items and I even surprised at the warp things. We also sneaked around that big dragon. When I saw the save thing like the one in that monster cave, I have a bad feeling about it.

Neptune: *Huff* *Huff* Iff...y... W...ait... So...tired...

IF: You've got to be kidding. I though you said you had infinite stamina!

Neptune: Well, yeah, but.... there's too many slants and slopes here...

Compa: Iffy, let's take a rest.

I forgot Compa's on my back. Why is she not getting off? And now she did.

IF: *Sigh* oh well, let's take a break then.

Neptune: Ooh! Since we're resting, let's have a snack! I got pudding! I bet the pudding will taste perfect with wilderness around us!

Damian: Should I feed you your pudding, Neptune?

Neptune: Sure!

And a monster growls. IT'S A BIRD!!! and it's the monster Chian wants us to kill.

IF: Wait... Wasn't this the place where the monster Chian described appears?

Neptune: Huh? Um... Iffy? This monster with the non-color variant design is...

IF: Yes, it must be the monster Chian mentioned.

Neptune: Oh, come on, Iffy! You think I'd fall for your tricks?

IF: Nep, stop your denial. This is the monster Chian asked us to get rid of.

Compa: Mr. Monster? Can you wait? We were trying to take a break here...

Neptune: And just when I was about to bite into the tasty pudding... *transforms into Purple Heart*

Purple Heart: You shall pay! Feel the wrath and agony deserving of tainting pudding time!

Compa: Nep-Nep's really angry. And it looks worse now that Nep-Nep's changed.

IF: It looks like anything pudding related can jolt her. Good, she's ready.

Compa: Well, pudding doesn't make me ready.

Purple Heart: Compa, Damian, Iffy! Stop talking and let's beat the hell out of this monster!

Damian: (I'M NOT EVEN TALKING, YOU PUDDING GLUTTONOUS WOMAN!!!)