Part 24 - Betraying Pervs

Neptune: By the way, Blanc, where is this hideout?

Blanc: It's in the city next to where we met.

Vert: Then it is quite a distance away, then.

Blanc: There's a shortcut there, but there's no assurance of safety on that route.

Damian: We can handle it. We have like...1, 2, 3, 4... 9 of us. We'll be fine.

We gone to Hyrarule Snowfield to the hideout.

Financier: Arfoire... Why are you here...?

Arfoire: I'm disappointed in you, Financier. To see you betray me...

Financier: I serve only Lady White Heart. I have no intention of serving a fake.

Arfoire: How noble. But it seems your diligence has spelled your CPU's downfall.

Financier: ...! The information I gave... Why, you...!

Arfoire: I knew there was a spy, so I decided to use such an existence to my advantage.

Financier: This... can't be happening...

Arfoire: I am quite disappointed, especially since I did like you personally. Let your death be the sentence for defiance of your so-called resistance!

Older Brother: Heh.

Arfoire: ... What's so funny?

Older Brother: I just found it interesting, you assuming victory so soon.

Arfoire: What are you trying to say?

Older Brother: Conversation...no, Arfoire... The Ace is kept until the very last...

Arfoire: What?! Hmph, how foolish. My metal forces will destroy anything you may have.

Younger Brother: Older Brother, you're speaking of...?!

Older Brother: Yes. There is no other choice now. Arfoire, we brothers submit to you to join your force...

Financier: ...

Arfoire: ...

The two: What?!

Financier: What are you two idiots saying?!

Arfoire: Have you both gone mad...?

Younger Brother: Being under the strong is a means of survival.

Older Brother: The resistance was good while it lasted, but now is the time to change.

Younger Brother: To add, my Lady is more "developed" than Lady Blanc, as well.

Arfoire: Heh... Hahahaha! How delightful! How interesting humans are! Very well, you two may join me.

Older Brother: We are honored.

Younger Brother: In the sake of your name and bodily curves we will serve you...

Financier: Are you both serious?! What happened to your faith in Lady Blanc?!

Older Brother: Our faith resides upon where one's heart resides...the breast.

Younger Brother: As such, our faith in Lady Blanc is...flat, as what she represents.

Damian: Heh, You're both already dead.

Brothers: Ahh!

Blanc: Who you calling flat?! Ehh?!

Lumine: Idiots...

Financier: Lady Blanc!

IF: Kept you waiting there, didn't we, Financier?