Part 4 - IF and Arfoire... And Fodra

- Monster Cave -

Neptune: Say, Compa? What are we supposed to do here?

Compa: Nep-Nep... You didn't read the fine print, did you?

Neptune: Oh, come on! No one reads the fine print! Never have, never will!

Compa: That's nothing to brag about... It looks like we have to check on the monsters and what they're doing.

Neptune: Speaking of monsters. That huge monster is somewhere out here, right?

Compa: A lot of other people came here already, so I'm sure it went away.

I somehow doubt it...

Neptune: Whew, that's a relief. No way I want to see that thing again.

And another tutorial screen appeared again, God it's starting to be annoying... It's about Status Effect but ok.

After a few battles and walking around, I noticed it's getting dark.

Neptune: It's getting darker the deeper we go...

Compa: Nep-Nep, Dan-Dan, Where are you? It's so dark. I can't see you, Nep-Nep.

Neptune: Oh, come on, Compa. It can't be that bad. But I guess it could be dangerous, so be careful. No telling what's around.

Suddenly Neptune been bump into something...

Neptune and ???: Wha-?!

Compa: Nep-Nep? Are you okay? If you fall into a pit, it could be game over...

Neptune: I think something ran into me... Hey, it's dark, so be careful!

Somehow I can someone that Nep bumped into since I'm used to the dark. I recognize the character since she was on the cover.

 I recognize the character since she was on the cover

???: Ow... Watch it, girl! Wait. What are kids like you doing here?

Neptune: Me? A kid? Speak for yourself! You're a kid too! Who are you?!

IF: I'm IF. Let's just say I'm the Wind Walker of Gamindustri!

Neptune: ...

Damian: Wind..Walker...

Skywalker? I mean... Whatever...

IF: Ah, huh?

Neptune: You're the Wild Talker of Gamindustri?

HELD IT IN! HELD IT IN! DON'T LET THE LAUGH OUT!!!

IF: Wind Walker. I travel the world, making a living working with the Guild. What are you girls doing out here? *Notices me* And what's a slave doing here with you? Are one of you his Master?

Yeah, I know, I'm currently a slave. An amnesia slave at that.

Neptune: We came for the Guild, too. Oh, and I'm Neptune, He's Damian and she's Compa.