Part 6 - The Wandering Girl Broccoli, Not Puchiko, Nyu! And Sky Harbor

- Planeptune -

???: It's a nice and warm day again, nyu

???: It's a nice and warm day again, nyu... A nice cup of bitter hot tea would hit the spot, nyu.

Neptune: Hello... Um, can I ask you something?

Broccoli: What, nyu? Is there something you want from Broccoli, nyu?

Neptune: Oh, your name is Broccoli? You're so cute that I want to call you "Puchiko."

Broccoli: It's "Broccoli," not "Puchiko," nyu.

Neptune: Let's not split pears, okay?

Broccoli: You're terrible at listening, nyu.

Neptune: Anyway, I want to ask you, Puchiko. How do I get to Planeptower? I'm supposed to go there, but, um, I don't know where it is...

Broccoli: Well, nyu. Just head down here and you'll see a sign for it, nyu.

Neptune: Sweet! Thank you! I've got to run now, bye-bye! *Runs off*

Broccoli: Hm, I feel like I've met her before, nyu... Let me think a bit, nyu... Oh, That's right! That was Nep, nyu!

- Planeptower -

Neptune: The ground. It's split open! This must be where the ancient battle ensued! A battle where a goddess and an evil God seal each other with their weapons!

IF: What is she talking about?

Damian: ...

Compa: Nep-Nep says a lot of random things, but you'll get used to it.

IF: If you say so. But still, for losing her memory, Nep sure knows a lot...

Compa: Ah, hahahahaha...

Neptune: Iffy, Damian, Compa! The view from here is awesome! Oh wait? Are you scared?

Pf- It reminds me of Mark's fear of heights which made it awkward with his dates, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Compa: Nep-Nep, this is a "sky harbor." It's where we go to get to the other lands. The lands aren't connected, so we need to go through here.

Neptune: Ih, How do you get across? I know! Jump, right? Like while saying "wahoo!"

IF: Why not grow a moustache and jump then? ...We need to go to the Basilicom. We fill papers there and once we get approval, we can go across freely.

- Planeptune Basilicom -

Neptune: Hello-!

PBS (Planeptune Basilicom Staff): Welcome to Planeptune's Basilicom. What brings you here today?

IF: Could we get crossing approvals to get to Lastation?

PBS: All four of you to Lastation, correct?

Compa: Yessy!

PBS: Very well then. Please fill out this form and sign right over here.

After filling out and signing...