Part 12 - Avenir Storage and Damian being C-U-T-E

We're at the place where Ganache wants us to meet. Avenir Storage No.3.

Neptune: And so, Nep and family have arrived to a closed factory for Avenir's work!

Noire: *sigh* You're happy, as usual.

Damian: Neptune is Neptune after all.

Neptune: Yeah, when you don't have your memory, you can do whatever you want!

Damian: T- That's not how it works.

Noire: I sometimes admire your free nature... In any case, what's this about being called to this kind of place?

Ganache: It's been a while, folks. I'd like to have work done again from you.

Damian: (This can't be good...)

Neptune: Hiya there! You must work a lot. Don't get burned out, you hear?

Ganache: Do I look that busy? I have been taking my breaks quite liberally.

Compa: I wish I could take breaks when I want, too.

Ganache: Well, most of our work is handled by machines, so things are easy. Now, getting back into business. Let's get right into the subject. As you can see, it has been years since this facility was in operation.

IF: So what are we doing here?

Damian: ...

Ganache: There is a certain we have not recovered since the closure. We want you to find it and bring it back to us.

Neptune: Is that it? Wow, it sounds even easier than before.

Ganache: It does, doesn't it? Well on the contrary, there's monster there now.

IF: I see. So you need us to go in and take care of that, too. So, what's this thing we need to recover? It sounds pretty important.

Ganache: It is a certain ore. We call it the "Lastelite." Just 1 gram holds energy to power a game console for ten thousand years. The excavation of it is difficult, so we'd like to recover what we have.

IF: I've...never heard of such an ore before.

Noire: "Lastelite"... I've never heard of it, too.

IF: If it's that great, I would at least know about it.

Ganache: Well, of courses we held Monopoly of this ore. We did not disclose it for the sake of holding full control of it.

Damian: (Why do I feel like he's faking this?)

Neptune: Well, if it's that super, do you mind giving us a small wee bit?

IF: Hey, Nep, No fooling around now.

Neptune: But, Iffy! It can run game consoles for 10,000 years! It's like the magic power we gamers we're looking for all our lives!

Ganache: Well if you would like some, I can certainly spare a small bit.

Neptune: Really?!

Ganache: Yes. We were able to work efficiently because of your work the last time. As long as you keep this a secret, I don't see any harm sharing a bit.

Neptune: Yay! I thought Avenir was kind of bleh, but Ganache saved the day!

Ganache: I'm happy to know that. Now, we don't want to waste time here. Please take care of the order.

Neptune: Okay! Leave it to Captain Neptune and her friendly crew!

IF: Sure, Captain. Lead us to the depths of the ocean...