Bio - Lumine

Japanese Name - ルミネ

Romani Name - Rumine

Title - Celsius Humanoid Ninetails

Gender - Male

Race - Celsius Ninetails

Weapon - Grimoire of Elementias

Occupation - Blanc's pet and servant

Base - Lowee

Appearance;

Human Form

Fox Form

Personality;
Lumine's race was known to Lowee called the dangerous Celsius Ninetails. He can change to his human form or fox form and even change age appearance (kid to adult). Lumine was shy but loyal to his lady Blanc A.K.A White Heart, even though he knew his feelings would never reach out to her.

Skills;

Combo Skills

- Rush Combo -

• Wind Blade - Slash the enemy with a blast of wind.

• Air Slicer - Shear the enemy with multiple blades of wind.

• Bladefury Tornado - Shred the enemy with blades of wind and finish it with a tornado.

- Power Combo -

• Fire Ball - Fires three fireballs at the target. (Fires ten azure fireballs when in Kitsune Spirit form)

• Fearful Flare - Rain down countless fireballs from above.

• Burning Strike - Fires a volley of three burning shots that create huge explosions on the ground.

• Flare Tornado - Creates a storm of fire around the enemy.

• Stone Blast - raise stones beneath the target.

• Stalagmite - Call forth sharp rocks from beneath an enemy.

• Ground Dasher - Call forth the destructive energy of the earth.

- Break Combo -

• Icicle - Showers the enemy with a rain of icicles.

• Icicle Rain - Summon a shower of ice blades that rain down over a wide area.

• Absolute - Freeze the enemy solid with supercooled air.

• Lightning - Call and create a small lightning bolt to strike the enemy.

• Thunder Blade - Call down a sword of lightning to pierce the ground that created lightning.

• Divine Saber - Surrounds an area around a foe with holy lightning.

(Extra Intel - When in Kitsune Spirit form, flames changes to blue flames, that's all)

EX Finisher
• Negative Gate - A portal opens to pull those unfortunate into the deadly void.

• Prism Flasher - a series of brightly-colored swords rain down from a shining sky.

• Explosion - Creates a massive explosion around the enemy.

• Tractor Beam - Lifts the enemies off the floor and drops them.

• Violent Pain - Once cast, a violet-colored glyph appears below the enemy, and then several tendrils of energy rise into the air before curving down toward the target, striking down as several arches that pierce into the enemy from above.