Chapter 22

Alex followed team k-unit, they have been doing really well and is on the right tracks. On the last day, Alex followed the team Mark is on. The team was suddenly ambushed.
That isn't planned! Shit! Alex ran fast towards the ambushers. They weren't soldiers. They were Scorpia.
"Get back!" Alex shouted at the team as he rushed in between the team and the ambushers. "What the f* brat?! I bet you can't even fight. Just let us handle this." Mark spat. "I don't have time for your games." Alex scowled at Mark without facing him. "Well, well, just who we're looking for. Come with us, Alex Rider. Or we'll kill your friends." One of the ambushers said, grinning, as more Scorpia members surrounded them. "We're not his friends." Mark spat. "Shut up, Mark." His girlfriend hissed. Scorpia members grabbed the team and held them at gun point, grinning at Alex. Mark suddenly lost all the colour from his face when he was being held at gun point. "Aren't you gonna help them?" One of the Scorpia members taunted, knowing Alex would. "Help us, please." Mark begged, "Please, Alex."
"Alright. Let them go and I'll go willingly." Alex said, raising his hands. The team watched in horror as one of the ambushers approached Alex from behind and swung the butt of his gun to Alex's head. Alex's eyes rolled back and he crumpled to the ground, blood oozing out from the wound on his head. That was the last thing the team members saw before they too were knocked out with a swift chop to the neck.
Scorpia got what they want.