Chapter 16

K-unit led the school students into their barracks. "Be out by 12 noon sharp or you'll have lesser lunch time!" Wolf barked before leaving.
Inside the barrack, Katie, Sarah, James and Tom quickly scrambled to get dressed before running out towards the mess hall. Although they have about 2hours to get dressed and settle down, they wanted to spent time with Alex. They spotted Alex talking to k-unit infront of the Mess hall. They seem to be having a friendly argument about something. Alex had his back turned to the Insane 4. Fantasic. They crept behind him. Sarah launched a round house kick only to be greeted by air. Katie launched another kick towards Alex but had the same result. Tom tried to grab Alex's wrist to flip him. He did, but only to find the person he flipped wasn't Alex but James. Alex flipped Katie and Sarah accidentally tripped over James and Tom's leg was hooked, causing him to fall on all of them. Alex was perched on the railings, silently amused. K-unit watched in mock horror as they tripped over each other. "Get your fat ass off me! " Katie screamed from under them. Tom and Sarah rolled off and laid on their backs. "Are you gonna be a gentleman and help us up or are you gonna perch there like a hawk?"
"I suppose you guys are fairly capable of getting up yourselves." A new voice said. They turned to look at who it was before scrambling up into a hasty attention. K-unit snapped into attention. "At ease soldiers. I'm just here to join the fun."
"Awesome timing, sir." Tom said. They all looked at him expectantly. "Katie,"
"What?" The insane 4 raised their eyebrows at Katie. "Oh right. I tots forgot about it." She reached into one of the many pockets on the combat trousers she's wearing and pulled out a rolled up stack of papers that are stapled together. "So many?" Alex questioned. "What is it?" Fox asked. Katie threw the roll of papers at Alex. He caught it easily and unrolled. He read through the papers quickly. Alex's smirk grew slightly as he read on. "That's crazy!" Alex said when he was done. The insane 4 bowed and said," The insane 4 at your service."
"So? Which one do you want to do first?" Tom asked eagerly. Eagle started bouncing around. "What is it???" He questioned, bouncing around Alex. "Does he always do that?" Katie asked. "Unfortunately." Wolf said. "Hey!"
"So, which one?"
"Which one do you guys like best?"
They looked at each other. Katie and James went together and pecked each other on the lips then hugged and turned their heads towards Alex. "I don't like that one. No scratch that. I extremely f*ing hate that one."
"Aww. Why?? it's just a peck to the lips and a hug." Katie whinnied. "To every single girl. Are you f*ing kidding me? I'm not gonna do that. I rather die than do that! Have you thought of the consequences? It would only encourage them more!"
Insane 4 were silent before,"Shi...take mushrooms. Fudge. Fudge. Fudge. We forgot about that!"
"Shitake mushrooms?" the sergeant asked. "It's just to not say the word shit." Tom explained dismissively. "Fudge?" snake questioned. "It's to represent the f word. " Katie explained. "So what's the plan?"
"You brought the bag?" Alex asked. The insane 4 grinned. "I'll be back." Sarah said as she bolted away towards their barrack. "Whats she doing?" Fox asked. "You'll see. " Katie said. Sarah came back with a black bag, she tossed the bag towards Alex. He caught it with ease and unzipped it to examine the contents. "What are you guys gonna do?" Alex handed the stack of papers to the sergeant and k-unit to look at. When they are done, Alex tipped the contents of the bag onto the ground. Everyone smirked or grinned. This is gonna be epic and extremely amusing.