Chapter 17

The shrieking started from the student's shower rooms. Alex, wolf, snake and the sarge smirked. The rest burst out laughing and rolling on the ground. "Come on Let's go and join the fun." Alex said while walking towards the student's barrack. They stood in front of the barrack. "WHATS GOING ON?" Alex shouted. The girls shrieks turn into fan girl screams. They-the girls- rushed out some on their undergarment and some with their undergarment and pants on only. They wanted Alex to see their figure. Alex apparently seem unfazed by the half-naked girls. The others playfully nudged Alex. There's something off about all of them. "EVERYONE OUT!" The sarge exclaimed. The boys ran out and they stood around. The boys have something off about them too. "What the HELL happened? Why do you all have NEON colour skin?"
"We were all showering, then the water changed colour."
"Oh really? How did that happen?" Alex asked. "Don't know." He said,"sir." He added hastily from the glare sent his way. "I don't know how that happened. BUT I don't care, you guys still have to follow the schedule." Alex said as he strolled away with the rest. Once they were far enough, Alex, the insane 4, k-unit and the sarge burst out laughing. They high-fives each other. "That was so funny!" Tom exclaimed, gasping for air. "So what's next?" Katie asked. "Let's play paintball during the lecture of not getting shot in a few days."