Chapter 4

"Thanks." Alex said. "Take care. And you guys better take care of alex for me." Mr Smithers said. K-unit nodded. Alex turn to leave. "Can we go to my house first, please?" Alex said quietly, the warning that was radiating of him was lessened a lot. He's polite, k-unit started to like him more. "Sure. Where's your house?" Wolf asked as they climbed into the car. "Chelsea, Liverpool street."

"Ok." They stopped in front of a house with a black door and key pad and fingerprint entry. Why a house with that type of security? Then it smacked into them. He is the son of the best spy and the nephew of the second best spy. "Come in. I'll pull together something's before we're good to go. You can help yourself to the fridge since I wouldn't be back for quite a while."

K-unit nodded before Alex moved to the second floor with such grace and quietness as.... An assassin and a spy. K-unit helped themselves to the food, he had decent groceries. Meaning... He can cook. Sweet! K-unit are lousy cooks....

Alex came back down to see them eating apples and looking at the interior of the house. No one heard Alex came down until he said a hey, which cause almost all of k-unit to fall off their chairs. They examined Alex. He had changed into a black t-shirt with collars and black combat pants with black sneakers. Basically all his things are black. He has a laptop bag on his right, the less injured shoulder. He is also carrying a small duffle bag with his clothes and some important things and his books (study and reading) "um.. Alex, before we leave, can I check your wounds?" Snake asked, a little afraid of how the boy would respond. "Sure. Only my arms are injured. " Alex said as he walked towards snake. Snake checked the wounds and bandaging while frowning at the condition of them. "So alex... Tell us something very shocking before we find out and get the shock of our lives." Eagle said, bouncing up and down. Normally alex would say classified but since they are given clearance. "Well..." Everyone looked at alex, eager to know what it is. "Don't tell anyone else. On a mission, I was sent to Scorpia to train with them and while I'm at that, I'll have to find out about the insides and I destroyed two of their operation. Invisible sword and snakehead. So, I am a qualified assassin."

K-units jaws dropped. How old is alex??? "That's so cool! Although... That only makes us wonder more about this. HOW OLD ARE YOU??" Eagle exclaimed. Alex bit his bottom lip, nervous. "Umm....if I tell, you guys might want to burn down the 'bank' with Blunt in it.... I'm 13."

"Now I think that Alex's suggestion about burning down the bank with Blunt in it sounds like a good idea." Wolf said. The rest agreed. "How did he get you to work there?"

"He blackmailed me about jack's visa that has ended and after she died... They said they were my legal guardians so yeah. And since I do pretty good job I had no choice but to continue. It's either good job or game over in a mission. "