Chapter 19

Alex walked to the woods where they are scheduled to assemble. The units came after 5 minutes of waiting. "Alright! We had the lecture about survival in the wild two days ago! Let's put what you guys have learnt to the test! I have to warn you guys, there are wild boars, poisonous snakes and more in the forest. We'll keep an eye on you guys but you'll get NO help. There's a table of supplies. Get your packs and take what you think you might need. It's a five days trek!" Wolf barked. "There's a whistle in each of your packs. When you need help - for example, your teammate got bitten by a snake - you can blow the whistle." Snake said. On the table there are ropes, laminated maps, magnifying glass, needle, cork, a small pan, a water container-without water of course-, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, salt, chocolate, energy bars, book, pillow, makeup, blanket, hair gel, first aid kit, empty tin cans, moisturiser, deodorant, magnet, torch light, permanent marker.
The other groups all picked the useless things like shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, pillow, makeup, hair gel, moisturiser, deodorant. The only things they took that was useful was the map, energy bars, torch light and first aid kit.
K-unit's team( the insane 4 )took ropes, laminated maps, magnifying glass, needle, cork, a small pan, a water container, salt, book, blanket, energy bar, first aid kit, empty tin cans, permanent marker, torch light and magnet. The other students smirked, what can you do with the things they picked up?
What they didn't know is you can do wonders with the things they just picked up. This is gonna be interesting. K-unit thought as they started the activity. K-unit picked up their own packed bag and entered the forest. They packed the exact same things as team k-unit as what they packed are correct and a necessity for a five days trek. The food can be acquired from hunting and as for a compass, you can make one.
They trekked until it was dark and camp at an area which Alex was happy with. They can hear all of the groups clearly, they are all actually really loud. Team k-unit is camping on the east of them. Alex made a compass when they started.
-------------method in the picture at the start of the chapter. -------------
Alex also did the hunting, he got a few rabbits with his traps.
"How do you think they are coping?" Fox asked suddenly while eating. a scream was heard. "Ah!!!! Get that mosquito off meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!" A girl screamed. "I guess they are doing just fine..." Alex said as a slap was heard. "You f*ing slapped me!!!!!" The same girl screeched. This is gonna be fun.