Chapter 9

It had been almost a week since the skyping and they got alex to cook. The cooking was awesome! Tomorrow they have to head back to Breacons beacons. They were all asleep by then when they suddenly heard some one shifting in the bed quite violently. They all got up to inspect. It came from Alex's room. They opened the door. Alex was whimpering and shifting slightly from left to right. Like he was restrained and is struggling to get free. Alex suddenly sat up, gasping for air. He was shaking and tears spilled out from his eyes. He looked at his hands, as if checking for some thing. He looked at k-unit and then looked away, ashamed. He wiped away his tears but it can't stop flowing out. Wolf walk to alex and pulled him into a hug. They saw alex tense visibly. He tried pulling away but wolf kept hugging. Alex eventually gave in. He sunk into wolf embrace, he never knew he needed one until it was given. Alex started crying and shaking. Wolf whispered soothing words into Alex's ears. Awhile later, Alex had quieten and his breathing was a even and steady pace. He fell asleep crying. Wolf laid him down and tucked him in. He looked so innocent and young when he is asleep. But when he is awake, he look so serious and so much older. This is all MI6's fault. Damn MI6. K-unit cursed silently in their own languages. But all among the same lines. Why should a kid be involved? Why is he even dragged into the world of espionage?