Chapter 26

They arrive at the hospital and the doctors took Alex into the operating room immediately after seeing the condition he is in. Snake filled the doctors in and left so they can perform the operation. The units went to get food and stuff, to pass time and most importantly to wait for good news. But everyone knows there is bound to be bad news.
------time skippppp(5 hours later)------
"Is he out yet?" Snake asked as he walked towards his unit waiting outside for Alex to be out. "No."

"Godammit. He's in there for like 5 hours already!" Snake exclaimed as he plopped down on a sit next to Fox. "The longest operation in Medical history is 96 HOURS." Eagle said, stressing on the word 'Hours'. "I know... How did you know that anyways?" Snake asked, staring at Eagle in mock horror. The super hyper Eagle, sitting down, studying? "HEY! I study you know!"

"Why would you study about medical history anyways?" Wolf asked. "I was bored during our break, so one thing lead to another. I ended up on a site about medical. You know? Some of the links are tempting. Its like how when you are on Youtube, for example, you search up one thing and all those related video are on the side. One click after another, you ended up watching how to make freaking ice-cream." Eagle said. "Oh yeah! True that. It happens to me all the time, espacially when I'm bored," Fox said, "but I ended up with how to make a paper crane."

------time skippppp(9 hours later)-----

"Is he-" Wolf was cut off when the operating lights turned off and the doctors walked out, the nurses wheeling a bed. On the bed laid Alex, unconscious from the drug and sickly pale - almost as pale as the white sheets underneath him -, he was hooked onto a few equipments. Theres is gonna be more hooked up once they get him into the ICU - Intensive Care Unit - room.

"How is he?" Snake asked, being the first one in front of the doctor. "Who are you guys? Only if you're a family-"

"We're SAS. We came here with the boy." Wolf said, flashing his badge. "Okay... But does he have any family members? We need to contact them." the doctor said, it is following proper protocol. They didn't know if he had any... In fact, they just realise that they know nothing about Cub.  "Uh... We're not sure if he has any as we only know him because he came for a 2 week intensive SAS training. He didn't tell us anything." Wolf said. "Okay-"

"We're his teammates. I'm sure he will allow you to tell us." Snake said. "Alright then. He is currently stable. He got VERY serious injuries. Fractures, broken bones, punctured lungs, internal bleeding, heavy bruising, punctured skin, etc. i don't you guys would want to hear them. His vocal cords... He has vocal cord paralysis."

"Oh my god..." They all whispered in horror. "We have placed him in intensive care to watch his condition. He is currently stable and we think he might become unstable. We lost him 3 times."

"3 TIMES?" Eagle exclaimed in utter shock and horror. "Can we see him?"

"Sure. But only from the outside." The doctor said as he led them to ICU. Although, K-unit weren't sure if they are ready to see him. They are afraid of the sight he'll be. You better pull through, Cub.