Chapter 3

Alex seem to know where to go so k-unit just followed behind quietly. Something radiated of the boy that send shivers down their spines. It's like a 'don't mess with me or die.' Alex reached a door and he knocked. The rapping of knuckles on the door was not just a random pattern. It was a remorse code. The door swung open instantly. "Ah alex, old chap! You look bad!"

"Nah. I'm good. Nothing unusual. Only this time it comes with a dislocated shoulder. "

"Nasty. I'm surprise you remembered the remorse code."

"Of course I remembered it. I topped their classes." Mr Smithers nodded at that. Understanding which 'their' he meant. Scorpia. He was sent there as an undercover to train with them and destroy them from inside. Julia Rothman accepted Alex immediately since she had loved john Rider. "Nice to meet you guys. I'm mr Smithers." He said, directing the question at k-unit. " I'm wolf, the leader."

"I'm Eagle, technology expert. "

"I'm Fox, language expert."

"I'm snake, medic." Mr Smithers nodded as a greeting. "Right. Now time for your things." Mr Smithers said as he pulled out a box. He took out a phone, a watch and a tiny box. "This," gesturing to the watch and phone,"is yours. And this is a little gift for completing the mission. "

The phone can function like normal but is a taser and can fire stun darts. The watch can be used to signal for help to MI6. The tiny box contains earrings. Alex had piercings for the mission Point Blanc. This are given just in case he suddenly has a mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( author's note)

Alex has the same missions, just different age. He is just younger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~