Chapter 12

Alex walked into the forest for a walk. Suddenly he felt something against his throat pulling back, efficiently chocking him. It brought back some bad memories as alex began struggling to get free. His hands were pulled back and then tied up tightly. His legs were were swiped out from a strong tug with something that was put behind his ankles, causing him to fall. His legs were tied up with that something that caused him to lose balance. He was blindfolded and gagged. Everything happened so quickly alex didn't have time to call for help. He felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He was being beaten up. The group was laughing and teasing as they beat up the new best SAS soldier. He shouldn't even be considered a soldier, it's a disgrace to them! Alex felt a sharp acute pain spreading through his entire body when a foot connected with his chest where his sniped wound, that is not healed yet, is. The wounds and a few other stitches that are not healed ripped opened and started bleeding. He could taste a metallic tasting liquid in his mouth. He spat it out, causing it to stain the cloth that is in between his teeth, tied tightly behind the back of his head, crimson. Alex's conscious was leaving him. The last thing he remembered before losing conscious was that he was carried and thrown and then there's laughter as his back hit a tree and he starts rolling, coming to a spinning stop after hitting another tree in the head.

"Alex is not back yet." Wolf said as he paced the room getting worried as each second passed. It had been almost 10 minutes pass lights out. He should be back 15 minutes ago!!! Where is he ? It's freezing cold outside. "Let's go inform the sergeant and then we'll start looking for him." Wolf said as he start getting dressed. The rest follow suit. They are now in the forest with flashlights, looking for alex. "ALEX!" Eagle shouted while pointing the torch around. There was a gasp suddenly and then"Guys?! I think I found him!" Fox exclaimed.