Chapter 10

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while, my b-day was the 22nd, and my friend came over and i got distracted. And then my brothers b-day was the 30th, my cousins the 2nd, of February, and my friends the 12th. And then the semester ended, so I had to make sure my grades were as good as I could make them. 

So here this is! 

Please enjoy!

- Foxx

~

"I love you daddy, I promise," I cried, not daring to look into the eyes of the man in front of me. "Please, no more."

 "You broke the rules. You need to learn who is the daddy here." He picked me up, roughly throwing me over his shoulder. He carried me over to the dog crate throwing me inside. "Drink all of it," he said as he handed me a full bottle, before locking the door.

Drinking the milk he gave me, I felt the diaper underneath me warm. 

"You'll stay in there while you think about what you've done wrong," he said, turning and walking away. 

I lunged forward at the crate's walls, trying to break them down as I screamed, "No! No! Don't leave me here! Please!" 

My begging cries echoed around me, seeming ear-splitting in the silence. 

The door wouldn't budge. 

I was trapped.

Alone.

Cold.

Scared.

Why? Why was he hurting me? Didn't he love me? 

"...x....ex.... AL... ALEX! Alex, wake up!"

I gasped as I was shaken awake, and for a second, I was back with him. He was waking me up, ready to hurt me for being too loud while sleeping. 

But then I blinked, my eyes more blurry than usually. I brought my hands up to rub them, and I felt the wetness on my cheeks. I was crying? 

Jacob's concerned face came into focus. He was sitting on the side of my bed, facing me. But his face kept turning to his, and I flinched back when he lifted a hand. He dropped it, a hurt expression flashing across his face, before it changed to worry. 

"Alex, take a few deep breaths, okay? Come on, breathe with me," he said in a level voice. Slowly, so I could watch him, he lightly grabbed my wrist, bringing my hand to rest on his chest. I felt his steady, regular heart beat, and the rise and fall of every breath. I took a few deep breaths, not having noticed I was hyperventilating. I tried to match my breathing with his, focusing on how warm his hand was on my wrist. 

"Alex," Jacob said, gaining my attention, "Do you know where you are?"

My brain took a second to process his question, and i looked around. I wasn't in a crate, nor back with him. "My 'part-ment," I answered slowly, looking back at Jacob. He nodded giving me an encouraging smile. 

"And do you know who I am?" He asked, his voice continuing to remain soothing, relaxing my nerves and getting me to calm down with him. 

"J-Jacob," I answers, my shoulders drooping. He nodded, his smile not dropping. I pushed myself up, pausing when I felt something damp between my legs. Looking down, I saw the dark spot around me, and tears quickly filled my eyes. 

Jacob had followed my gaze, and was quick to take hold off my face. He cupped my cheeks, brushing any tears away with his thumbs. "It's okay, Alex. Accidents happen to everyone. You can take a bath, and I'll wash your sheets while you do, alright?"