Chapter 17

Y'all deserve a double update.

Please enjoy!

- Foxx

~

"A what?"

I stared at Jacob as if he had lost his mind. Which he probably had.

It had been almost a month since he helped me quit. Since then we had fallen into a comfortable routine. He came over and helped me with most things, and watched over me if I happened to slip. Which occured pretty much everytime he came over. He made sure my work was done on time, and I was taking care of myself. Meals were the main thing he monitored next to school. With his help, I realized just how often I skipped meals, and what a difference there was in my mood when I was full.

We were sitting in the living room, me sitting criss cross on the chaise part of the couch. I was holding the iPad he brought over if I had been a good boy the day before. He stat on the other end of the couch, phone in hand. He had been on it moments before, browsing through something before asking his outregeous question.

"A BDSM club," he repeated. "My friend owns one not too far away, and his birthday is tonight."

My face scrunched up. I didn't like going to clubs. BDSM ones to be specific. Whenever I went, he would put me on display. It was humiliating, and that wasn't a kink I favored.

"I would stay with you the whole time, and we won't do anything you're not comfortable with. We don't even have to stay the whole time. We could just say hi and leave."

I still didn't really want to go, but Jacob seemed really excited about it.

So I said yes.

~

Jacob looked great. Handsome even. Jaw-dropping, hot, smoldering-

He wore black leather pants that left little to the imagination, a white t-shirt that left even less, and a black leather jacket on top of that. A silver chain hung around his neck, silver rings on his right thumb, pointer, and ring finger. He had artfully styled his hair into a messy but tame look, and shaved away any stubble. I could smell his colonge from the passanger seat, and did my best not to drool.

I had chosen a pair of ripped white jeans, which were a struggle to get on because my foot kept getting snagged in the rips. I wanted to look like I was going for a night out, and the jeans were high-waisted, so I pulled on a navy blue crop top. Except for the jest area, the rest of the fabric was sheer and see through, and put my belly piercing on display. I couldn't wear the necklaces I could afford, because fake metal made my neck break out. So I had opted for small diamond studs in my ears.

"Alex," Jacob said, pulling my attention. "Once we get in there, you need to safeword when it gets to be too much." He had said the same thing three times already, with us having agreed to use teh traffic light system. Back when he first offered to be my temperary daddy, we had gone over the traffic system, which had comepletely befuddled me. I hadn't know I could control how much I could take. I thought daddies decided for me. Jacob had taken that notion and torn it to shreds.

"Alex?"

I hadn't answered. "I remember. Green is good, yellow is take a break, red is full stop."

"Good boy."

Pride and happiness fluttered in my belly at the praise. Now, a praise kink I could get behind.

Jacob pulled into a large parking lot, and along the curve in front of the tinted glass doors. He got out, handed his keys to someone, then came around to my side and opened me door. He reached across me and unbuckled my seatbelt before taking my hand and helping me out the car.

"Ready?" He asked as we turned to face the doors.

No. If it were up to me, I'd be curled up in my bed watching Masha's Tales. "Yes."

Jacob led me in. The reception room was completely normal. It was just a bit dim, accepnting the crimson that was everywhere. A man stood behind a host table, and grinned when he saw us.

"Jacob," he greeted. His eyes flitted to me, and then away. "New boy?"

"This is my friend, Alex. We're here for Preston's birthday," Jacob replied, bring us to a stop in front of the man.

"Which bands?"

"Black for both of us."

The man pulled out two black bands, and handed them to Jacob. "Enjoy the party for me man."

Jacob laughed. "I will."

He directed me away from the man, and into another room. It looked like a locker room, except classier. It had the same dim lighting the other room had, the benches in the middle of the rows of lockers padded and the floors covered in dark carpet.

"This is the changing room, for those who want to change into their attire here. Like puppies, or slaves," Jacob explained. He handed me my band.

"Why did we get black?"

"It means we aren't going to play with anyone else," he explained, slipping his own on and waiting for me to do the same before grabbing my hand again. We walked out another set of doors, and into the actual club. The huge room was circular shaped and dark, led and flashing lights the only light source, save for the glow behind the circular bar in the center of the room. Privacy booths were in the corners of the room, and open booths lines the walls. Seating areas were everywhere, and there was a low stage on the far left of the room. There were different hallways and sets of stairs that led out the room, signs indicatging where they led. There was a puppy room, kitten room, dungeons, regualr private rooms, and... a little room.

There were so many different types of people. There were quite a few half naked, some being led around on leashes or sitting obidiently at their Dom's feet. Everyone looked so perfectly content, and I relaxed a bit.

"Jacob!" A voice boomed, making me jump.

Jacob's grin grew wider, and he turned to look at the man walking up to up. "Preston."

Preston was a large bear of a man. Jacob had muscle and was built, not lean in the slightest, but Preston make even him seem skinny. His shoulders and chest were very broad, thick ropes of muscle that was only acheived by intense physical activity and training. He was a few inches taller than Jacob, which meant he towered over me. He had wavy black hair, small ear gauches, and light brown eyes. Very intimidating.

Jacob let go of my hand briefly to hug Preston.

"Happy birthday," Jacob said, pulling away, and pulling a small wrapped box out of his pocket.

"Thanks man. I'm so glad you could make it," Preston put the box in his own pocket. I hoped they would carry on their conversation, and pretend I wasn't there, but no such luck. Preston turned his head and looked down at me.

"Who's this?"

~