Chapter 21

FINALLY HERE, A NEW CHAPTER

That's the way Alex's couch is shaped btw. Imagine it like this, but plz don't imagine a leather couch. I hate those so much TAT idk why

Y'all ever wish you could write with your mind? Like as you think out the scene, it appears on paper? How easy writing would be...

Enjoy!

- Foxx

~

Jacob P.O.V

~

Preston followed behind me in his own car. We knew I couldn't get them both in the house by myself, up the stairs and settled in without waking one of them up. 

The ride was quiet, nothing but the sounds of the two in the back breathing softly, and shifting occasionally in their sleep. Pulling up to the building, I pulled into my usual spot, and Preston parked with one spot between us. I gave him a questioning look as I got out my car. 

He shut his door behind him and shrugged. "Easier to get the door open this way."

I moved to Alex's side, carefully opening the door he was slumped against. Fixing the pacifier drooping out his mouth, I unbuckled him and gently lifted him into my arms. I shut his door and made my way to the stair. Preston wasn't far behind, holding Nico as he trekked up the stairs. 

Reaching into my back pocket, I pulled out the key to the apartment. Preston raised a brow, and I rolled my eyes. 

"It's for emergencies," I defended. 

Preston only hummed, smirking.

Pushing the door open, I stepped inside, moving further in the entrance so Preston could get in. Once the door was shut, we headed over to the living room. I laid Alex on one part of the sectional couch. Nico was laid on the other part. 

I set to work, unlacing his shoes and setting them off to the side. Retreating to his room, I pulled out a pair of soft shorts and a t-shirt. I debated getting clothes for Nico, but I didn't know how comfortable he was with a stranger changing his clothes. That, and I wasn't sure Alex was comfortable sharing clothes. So I decided against it, and headed back out to the living room. 

Preston had taken Nico's shoes off too, and look at me while I walked back out. "Do you know where the blankets are?" He asked quietly.

I nodded. "They should be in that ottoman over there." While he went looking, I began to wiggle Alex out his jeans. He complied, his subconscious know exactly how to help me get him out of the confining pants. Not to say he didn't look good in them. I had been practically drooling after him the entire night. They cupped the right spots, and showed off his pretty piercing. I had forgotten he even had it; he never wore anything that showed it. I made a mental note to get him some piercing jewelry. 

Pulling the shorts up his legs, I moved on to his cropped shirt, removing it and tugged the t-shirt over his head. With some maneuvering, I got his arms through the holes. Preston tossed me a blanket, which I draped over him. With his clothes in hand, I stepped back, exhaling softly. I walked Preston over to the front door. 

"Good luck with them man. Call me if you need help," he said as he opened the door. We bumped fists, and then he was gone. 

I locked the door after him, running a hand through my hair. 

All considered, the night had been a success. Not only had Alex gone in the club, he;d made and friend, and he slipped around strangers. 

With a triumphant grin, I pushed off the door to straighten up the place. 

~

"ay...."

I batted the hand shaking my shoulder away, intent on falling back asleep.

"Jayy.... JAY!"

Startling awake, I opened my eyes, waiting until they focused on what was in front of me. Alex was peeking down at me from over the edge of the couch. I blinked at him, and then rolled onto my side. 

He gasped. "You're 'wake! I saw!"

"Give me five more minutes Alex," I groaned. I must have knocked out on the floor, if my stiff back and and the hard surface underneath me said anything. 

"But we're hungryyy," Alex whined. "Well, I'm hungry. Nico too shy to ask~" He sang that last part, and I knew he had been teasing the other little about it for a while. 

Sighing, I sat up, running a hand down my face. "Have either of you used the bathroom yet? Brushed your teeth?" Alex's eyes widened. 

"I have to go potty!" With that, he scrambled off the couch and raced to his room, no doubt to use the bathroom. 

I looked over at Nico, and he ducked his head when I met his gaze. He had changed clothes, wearing a large t-shirt and baggy sweatpants. Looking closer, I realized they were mine. Alex must've given them to him. 

"Did you sleep okay Nico?" I asked. He nodded, still avoiding my gaze. I would have decided to leave him be, if I hadn't noticed he was also still little. Heaving myself to my feet, I stretched as I stood up. "Do you have to go potty too?"

He nodded again, and I noticed the tips of his ears turning red. 

"Go to the other bathroom right there," I pointed, "and call me if you need help, okay?" I waited for another nod before walking to Alex's room to make sure he had stayed on task. 

Peeking into the bathroom, sure enough, he was sitting on the floor, sorting the contents of one of his drawers.

I cleared my throat, and he jumped. He whipped his head around, eyes huge. "I forgot!" He blurted out before I could get a word out. "I'm sorry I forgot to go potty."

"It's okay Alex. Just go potty now," I said, turning and stepping out a bit so I leaned back against the door frame. 

He did as I asked, flushing before proclaiming, "All done!"

I turned back around. "Good job! Wash your hands so you can brush your teeth." Remember the other little, I went back out, and saw Nico playing with bubbles in the sink. 

"Done?" I asked him. He started, jerking his head up to look at me sheepishly.

"Yeah," he mumbled, cheeks reddening. 

"Come, let's go brush our teeth." I held my hand out for him to take. He stared at it for a few beats, before slowly reaching out to slip his hand in my grip. I led him to Alex's bathroom, where he had taken out his toothbrush and toothpaste. 

He looked at me expectantly, so I gave him a grin. "Very good Alex. Can you take out a toothbrush for Nico?"

Alex flushed happily, nodded as he went into his drawer for a new one. 

"Once you two are done, go straight to the living room, alright? You two can color while I make breakfast." After waiting for nods of confirmation, I went to the other bathroom, to take care of my own needs. 

Two littles was a lot of work.

But two littles and two daddies seemed like fair odds.

Preston had said to call him...

~